PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Race (Spoilers!!)

nrc
06-05-04, 11:11 PM
Great performance for RHR. Completely dominant.

nrc
06-05-04, 11:18 PM
Great results also for Rusport and PKV. Podium for Michel, AJ came forward and showed his potential. Vasser showed that he still has it. I guess you could say it's an all-American top five. :)

IlliniRacer
06-05-04, 11:21 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup:

That was just an ol' fashion butt whippin. Congrats to RHR

BTW - More Americans in the top 5 tonight than there were in that other open wheel event last weekend. :gomer:

SteveH
06-05-04, 11:29 PM
Really great to see the top 5. Each of them had to wonder what kind of season they would have when it started, if they would even have a season. Very nice to see. :thumbup:

Dr. Corkski
06-05-04, 11:31 PM
RHR had the field covered. Had to say though the pit procedures were a bit confusing. :thumbup:

Even better to see Carpentier finishing second using left over equpiment while GF's golden boys PT getting what he deserved and Lavin showing his true colors at the end. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good to see ruSPORT get their act together as well.

KLang
06-05-04, 11:37 PM
Great race!

Looked to be a good crowd as well. :thumbup:

Goosebumps moment: When they were showing the in-car from Tagliani's car the engine audio was blaring from the suround channels. Awesome, like riding in the car.

For the most part the oval rookies didn't do too bad. I was fearful of more carnage. Good job!

FanofMario
06-05-04, 11:58 PM
RHR drove a super race with a dominant car. I was impressed on how he handled the traffic. PT should just shut up---he slid up into the gray and PC had nothing to do with it. Good to see Jimmy and AJ do well also.

Race director is great, but I had too many buffering issues on camera 1. Still awsome technology none the less.

Thought the broadcast was great. BTW, the second Mijack car is wankerville.

Railbird
06-06-04, 12:17 AM
No contest

RHR had them covered from the drop.

Herdez and "The Gringo" have come a long way.

Congrats!

JT265
06-06-04, 08:55 AM
Great job by Ryan, no question. :thumbup:

Amanda B.'s Mom
06-06-04, 09:16 AM
Ryan and the Herdez team have come a long way.

Congrats to everyone.

RHR_Fan
06-06-04, 10:04 AM
Yay Ryan!!

I will admit that I did start crying when he won. His girlfriend is really nice!

~Nicole

pchall
06-06-04, 11:30 AM
Yay Ryan!!...
His girlfriend is really nice!
~Nicole

Sounds like the last polite moment before the cat fight. ;)

Ankf00
06-06-04, 11:56 AM
Sounds like the last polite moment before the cat fight. ;)
let me guess, you brought the hot oil and the swimming tub :p

devilmaster
06-06-04, 11:59 AM
let me guess, you brought the hot oil and the swimming tub :p

Hey, I didn't make a hundred pounds of Jello because of Bill Cosby.....

Steve

RHR_Fan
06-06-04, 03:13 PM
You guys be nice.

You know what I think made him win? My green braces and my green nail polish (only painted the thumbs though).

~Nicole

JoeBob
06-06-04, 06:03 PM
Great run by RHR. He had that field covered. Some good action through the pack, 3 Americans in the top 5.

Cars looked great too!

And, the points battle got a bit jumbled too. It's going to be a great season!

rabbit
06-06-04, 06:07 PM
Three Americans in the top five and five norteamericanos in the top five. ;):thumbup:

Hot Rod Otis
06-06-04, 07:44 PM
Awesome performance RHR!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

oddlycalm
06-07-04, 05:41 AM
Good race all the way around. Congrats to RHR and the team. Dominanting drive, and he kept the car under him in traffic under difficult conditions that tripped up some mighty good drivers. :thumbup:

oc