PDA

View Full Version : Turn Three

RTKar
06-05-04, 03:10 AM
Well that wasn't any fun. ;) ..sipping beers, hanging out, chatting 'bout stuff on a great sunny day. Good to see everyone...big group, thanks for the shish-k-bobs, the laughs, and hospitality... Good times at the bar too... :thumbup:

rocket
06-07-04, 02:35 AM
It was a blast, a great weekend all around , and so cool to see everybody again......

I think I killed my liver :cry:

Railbird
06-07-04, 06:49 AM
Life without a functional liver ain't all bad.

Good to see everybody Saturday.

chop456
06-07-04, 07:26 AM
Good to see all the usual suspects again.

And extra special props to Twisty Bits for the kabobs, Warlock! for lugging 120# of beer 400 miles, rocket for the brats, and RTkar for providing the world's best tortilla chips. You are all kings among men. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Warlock!
06-07-04, 08:31 AM
One of the few race weekends that nothing seemed to go wrong. Not even little things... even my hangovers felt good. Wish we could have a time like that every couple of weeks.

Oh wait... USGP is in a couple o' weeks! Nice...

Warlock!

Warlock!
06-07-04, 08:34 AM
And congrats to Fittifan and BMEP... sorry I didn't catch up to ya, but saw ya on the race broadcast. Good luck, guys...

indyfan31
06-07-04, 09:55 AM
And congrats to Fittifan and BMEP... sorry I didn't catch up to ya, but saw ya on the race broadcast. Good luck, guys...

That was them??? Well, I'll be darned, that was pretty cool.

Tim
06-07-04, 12:42 PM
Thanks everyone for a great time. I met so many new people and saw so many old faces I couldn't list them all. Was fun to drink without worrying about parents or cops. :D

RTKar
06-07-04, 06:10 PM
Good to see all the usual suspects again.

And extra special props to Twisty Bits for the kabobs, Warlock! for lugging 120# of beer 400 miles, rocket for the brats, and RTkar for providing the world's best tortilla chips. You are all kings among men. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Why yes, Chop, those were El Milagro deliciously crunchy
Mexican kitchen style salted Tortilla chips available at any Jewel food store or megalomart near you...well....as long as there's a sizeable Mexican population nearby.

(This is an unsolicited endorsement for El Milagro but if they want to send me cash, I'll take it)

Classic Apex
06-07-04, 07:09 PM
even my hangovers felt good.

Odd, we all noticed the same thing. Each morning we would all look at each other and think "After yesterday, its weird how good I feel right now."

For those who saw my buddy passed out in the passenger seat, he had the line of the weekend come Sunday morning when we woke up...

"I'm not blind...my lungs work...life is good."

:D

Spicoli
06-08-04, 12:08 AM
:burp:

:gomer:

Fitti Fan
06-08-04, 01:20 PM

We'll be sure to invite you to the official reception. Illinois or California? You choose (although the California one may be conveniently scheduled just in time for Laguna Seca!)

Missed meeting ya buddy!

FF

Dirty Sanchez
06-08-04, 02:09 PM
Good times.

Chopper has my g-man coozy I think (inside your cooler). I want it back. :flame: :D

cyclepath
06-08-04, 02:50 PM
We'll be sure to invite you to the official reception. Illinois or California? You choose (although the California one may be conveniently scheduled just in time for Laguna Seca!)

Missed meeting ya buddy!

FF

HMMM I think I may be in town (Laguna) about then ;) keep me posted!!
P.S. You 2 Looked AWESOME!! again congrats!!

ME