PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Ryan!

GOFAST1
06-05-04, 12:31 AM
Beautiful evening, beautiful weather, nice to hear, smell, and see champ cars again. Tomorrow should be a great race.

Insomniac
06-05-04, 12:11 PM
It looks like he may be schooling the field. We'll see where he can put his car on the track. They're faster this year too. Should be a good race.

nrc
06-05-04, 02:05 PM
I've always though RHR had talent, but I'm impressed with his performance this weekend. He's been kind of spotty at times but he's really paced the field this weekend.

Five guys at the front who don't buy the notion that you're supposed to sit in line and complain about how hard it is to pass? This could be an interesting race. :)

GOFAST1
06-06-04, 12:16 AM
Congrats one more time!!!

P1
06-06-04, 06:51 AM
:thumbup: Ryan!

Insomniac
06-06-04, 06:11 PM
It looks like he may be schooling the field. We'll see where he can put his car on the track. They're faster this year too. Should be a good race.

That he did. ;)

Anteater
06-06-04, 06:42 PM
AWESOME JOB! :cool:

racer2c
06-06-04, 09:57 PM
Go Ryan! :thumbup: :)

Paintergeek
06-06-04, 10:23 PM
Ill definately second that! I was out of town this weekend, and didnt get the results til about an hour before sundays broadcast! What a shock to go online and see that! Great job, guys! flag to flag! My first win ever after being involved in this gig since 95! (i was gone in half of 02 and all of 03, so I wasnt there for those). Doh!

RaceGrrl
06-06-04, 10:26 PM
My first win ever after being involved in this gig since 95! (i was gone in half of 02 and all of 03, so I wasnt there for those). Doh!

What a welcome back, huh? Congrats to you, PG!! The cars look awesome.
:thumbup:

Paintergeek
06-06-04, 10:35 PM
Thanks, Racegrrl. It is indeed. Back since january, Thie is the third race.....and I have mario on a podium, and Ryan getting (my) first pole and (my) first race win as a team member! Ill admit, I was a little bitter when they got a 1-2 last year when I was gone, after all I had been through with the team. This is a great welcome back, and Ill be looking for pictures of that car crossing the line for my portfolio. Im also looking for pics of that pace truck that they used, I painted it last year and never got any pictures of it. It is the perfect one to use at a night race. Anyone who saw it up close under the lights will know what I mean :)

RTKar
06-06-04, 10:51 PM
Thanks, Racegrrl. It is indeed. Back since january, Thie is the third race.....and I have mario on a podium, and Ryan getting (my) first pole and (my) first race win as a team member! Ill admit, I was a little bitter when they got a 1-2 last year when I was gone, after all I had been through with the team. This is a great welcome back, and Ill be looking for pictures of that car crossing the line for my portfolio. Im also looking for pics of that pace truck that they used, I painted it last year and never got any pictures of it. It is the perfect one to use at a night race. Anyone who saw it up close under the lights will know what I mean :)

Nice work :cool: the colors are SO cool at night, in person.

Amanda B.'s Mom
06-06-04, 11:11 PM
Yes, the team has come a long way, paintergeek. After hearing the results you were the first person I thought of.

congrats on "your" first win!

Rob
06-07-04, 01:43 AM
I was thrilled for Ryan and really happy with the race results in general. It's not every day that your five favorite drivers finish in positions 1-5!