PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos finally prediction

Wheel-Nut
06-04-04, 11:38 AM
Lets have your predictions:

Tony kills Johnny Sack and gets shot himself.

JLMannin
06-04-04, 01:08 PM
Someone wakes up from a coma and the last four seasons were a dream.

nrc
06-04-04, 01:15 PM
Someone gets wacked and sleeps with the fishes.

Ok, so I don't watch, but it's a good guess.

datachicane
06-04-04, 02:29 PM
Sopranos end on a high note, tenors and basses somewhat lower.
:D

Jag_Warrior
06-05-04, 12:55 AM
So psycho babe Gloria Trillo is really dead? Dayuum! :shakehead

I'm guessing Uncle Junior forgets himself again, thinks A.J. is Tony and finally offs that annoying lil f@rt. In a fit of vengeful rage, Tony goes after Uncle Junior in his house. As the door opens, Tony expects Junior, readies a sawed-off and pulls the trigger. But it's Janice! She came to Junior's because she heard he had some cannoli in the fridge and was there to mooch. Now she's dead. Boo hoo. :thumbup:

This season is a LOT better than the last. Finally some decent writing again. But except for Paulie Walnuthead and Silvio the Mope, they've offed about every character I found entertaining. And now with Adriana taking a dirt nap, I have two less reasons to watch the show ;) I don't see Steve Buscemi doing the show another season, so I'll say he gets it... along with my two least favorite characters (please, no more A.J. and Janice!).

lone_groover
06-05-04, 09:34 AM
Sopranos end on a high note, tenors and basses somewhat lower.
:D

Some even higher. I heard about this wiseguy in the carting business up in Secaucus who wound up a castrato soprano.

Poor guy, woke up one day and realized how tacky his drapes were; but at least he's still alive.

:cry:

Jag_Warrior
06-07-04, 12:31 AM
Steve Buscemi is outta there! And I guess Johnny Sack won't be driving his Maserati much now.

What's worse? A shotgun blast to the face or sitting in a prison cell, knowing there's a Maserati rotting away in your driveway? I think I'd rather eat the bullet. The other would be pure torture.

I guess the last season will be out by what, 2010?

Tall1
06-07-04, 07:55 AM
OMG, what'll happen with Tony's Escalade? Will the feds find his heater? 2005 is sposed to be the last season. Carm deserves to be off'd with her new "do" in real life.

oddlycalm
06-07-04, 01:45 PM
A rather limp finish to an overall limp season. As usual, my wife's predictions at mid-season were on the money. She predicted Tony and Carm would reconcile and Tony G. would be fishbait. She missed on Adriana getting a case of lead poisoning though.

oc

racer2c
06-07-04, 02:13 PM
Or did Adriana truly bite the bullet. You only heard gunshots. A way back if her sitcom tanks? :)