PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari...

Chaos
06-01-04, 05:59 PM
...are in a class on their own, making everyone look silly this season. Even RB, who had an ordinary race, finished 2nd. Maybe Honda and Renault will make a push, but if things remain how they are, Ferrari/Schumi will have this wrapped up in no time.

So much for all those changes in 2003 to balance things out. Ferrari has simply found a way to adapt.

ilferrari
06-01-04, 06:56 PM
...are in a class on their own, making everyone look silly this season. Even RB, who had an ordinary race, finished 2nd. Maybe Honda and Renault will make a push, but if things remain how they are, Ferrari/Schumi will have this wrapped up in no time.

So much for all those changes in 2003 to balance things out. Ferrari has simply found a way to adapt.

It's not so much that they need to equalize the competition, they need to make the driver a more powerful force in the sport. Seems like each GP I watch this season by the end of the race it is something like Ferrari Ferrari, BAR BAR Renault Renault. With these cars they just look so comfortable to drive. Refuelling just means rigid strategy and waiting for the scheduled stops to pass. Max Mosley needs to be fired and all his car changes reversed.

Insomniac
06-01-04, 07:20 PM
...are in a class on their own, making everyone look silly this season.

Not in Monaco.

Chaos
06-01-04, 07:37 PM
Not in Monaco.

1 out of how many?

:)

4wheeldrifter
06-02-04, 07:34 AM
Schumi will win out (if he can stay clear of Zorro). It's unfortunate but probably true. You can't beat cubic dollars coupled with one of the best drivers on the track (probably the best).

A buddy of mine is already calling him the 10 time world champion. Dunno if he'll go that long but I guess it's feasible. We can only wait for retirement for the return of competition. :thumdown:

Insomniac
06-02-04, 07:59 AM
1 out of how many?

:)

Hehe, no doubt. It's the only blemish on a perfect season, which is saying a lot.

Steve99
06-02-04, 03:03 PM
He's just that good.

FTG
06-02-04, 05:50 PM
... Ferrari has simply found a way to adapt.

400 million ways. The other teams only had 200 million.

Methanolandbrats
06-02-04, 07:02 PM
Toyota has lots of money and they can't do anything except show up on the grid. It's not just money, it's teamwork, talent and skill from the top on down.