PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee

jonovision_man
06-01-04, 01:43 PM
Pit windows are back for Milwaukee... sounds good, ovals can be a bit of a snore when everyone's running for fuel economy.

Hopefully this race is covered better than the last two.

jono

Steve99
06-01-04, 02:41 PM
During the IRL497 rain delay they showed an edited version of Tracy's pass for the lead a few years ago. Guess who was explaining how the pass didn't count? Baghdad Bob Jenkins! :puke:

Get rid of Jenkins and the SpikeTV coverage will improve immensely.

P.S.: I would still like to see Barry Green's proof that was used at the non-appeal meeting.

jonovision_man
06-01-04, 02:46 PM
Geez, can we have one thread where we don't talk about the IRL? You guys are obsessed!

Insomniac
06-01-04, 05:25 PM
During the IRL497 rain delay they showed an edited version of Tracy's pass for the lead a few years ago. Guess who was explaining how the pass didn't count? Baghdad Bob Jenkins! :puke:

Get rid of Jenkins and the SpikeTV coverage will improve immensely.

P.S.: I would still like to see Barry Green's proof that was used at the non-appeal meeting.

I don't think you need to see it. The IRL admitted PT was in front in their report, but it was pointless because TG said the judgement/decision wasn't appealable.

Railbird
06-01-04, 07:10 PM
Geez, can we have one thread where we don't talk about the IRL?

I agree

GOFAST1
06-01-04, 07:37 PM
Geez, can we have one thread where we don't talk about the IRL?

I agree

2nd!

Railbird
06-01-04, 07:47 PM
the weather is looking better than it has in a few days and certainly better than last year. Last year's record temps made the tires marginal at best.

The pit window thing should keep the teams busy with something other than fuel mileage.

Robstar
06-01-04, 08:23 PM
I agree with 'bird...

Keep the teams on their toes...

Excuse my ignorance - but is PTP & soft tyres in ? :confused:

Railbird
06-01-04, 08:46 PM
No soft tire requirement but PTP should be in play.

Robstar
06-01-04, 08:48 PM
No soft tire requirement but PTP should be in play.

Ta :)

Clown
06-01-04, 11:03 PM
PTP should be interesting on an oval :)

Megger
06-01-04, 11:22 PM
the weather is looking better than it has in a few days and certainly better than last year. Last year's record temps made the tires marginal at best.

The pit window thing should keep the teams busy with something other than fuel mileage.

Last year the weather sucked!!! Hopefully we get good weather.

Insomniac
06-02-04, 07:58 AM
In the other pit window thread I had figured they wouldn't use PTP at Milwaukee. Wouldn't it be dangerous to have 50 HP just kick in suddenly on an oval?

Rogue Leader
06-02-04, 08:01 AM
In the other pit window thread I had figured they wouldn't use PTP at Milwaukee. Wouldn't it be dangerous to have 50 HP just kick in suddenly on an oval?

It would bring new meaning to the Slingshot maneuver!