PDA

View Full Version : Foyt futility threads wont be any fun anymore :(

racermike
05-31-04, 07:23 PM
I didnt want this to get lost in other thread.

These wont be any fun anymore, since both Foyts finished DFL at the EARL 497.5

How are we to top that? I think we always expected a pinnacle from this team, but never this bad. There is no way they can top themselves.

Railbird
05-31-04, 07:31 PM
They have yet to reach it.

when they refuel both cars while they are on fire I will be willing to concede the pinnacle.

and not until then damnit!

signed

Ron Hemelgarn

(waiting on a check and the freebie Fords)

JT265
05-31-04, 08:27 PM
They have yet to reach it.

when they refuel both cars while they are on fire I will be willing to concede the pinnacle.

and not until then damnit!

signed

Ron Hemelgarn

(waiting on a check and the freebie Fords)
:eek: :rofl:

pchall
05-31-04, 09:22 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if Foyt will every let AJ4 on the track again? Larry might be in one car at the Texas Cheesegrater I since he kept it off the wall longer...

Turbos 4 Life
05-31-04, 10:16 PM
There is always the possibility of them wreckin' into each other. :thumbup:

DaveL
05-31-04, 10:21 PM
I've learned to never underestimate the level of Foytility, so they can always top themselves no matter what. After all, this is a team that got disqualified for cheating at 'Dega last year and were still too slow to make the race.

Rob
05-31-04, 11:51 PM
IV hasn't failed to qualify for a race yet. Let's see if he can go slow enough in qualifying for the IRL officials to not allow him to race.

Brickman
06-01-04, 04:18 AM
Foyt did what was predicted of them. Crashing out first and second. Should have made the trip to Vegas.

Madmaxfan2
06-01-04, 08:43 AM
Foyt futility has become predicatable. The only question left to anwser is "How long can the legacy of AJ Foyt can be leveraged to fund a racing team with such horrible results"? Richard Petty's efforts as of late seem stellar by comparision.