PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Tornados

Amanda B.'s Mom
05-31-04, 01:10 AM
It looks like things are pretty active there today in the weather department. I hope all the folks here who are from Indiana are safe and did not have to deal with damage.

Railbird
05-31-04, 06:55 AM
I've heard everyone pretty much walked away.

Just to prove God has a sense of humor the same urban trailer park and adjoining Bob Evans that got whacked two years ago was once again ground zero.

B3RACER1a
05-31-04, 10:47 AM
You had the same storms that came through St. Louis. We have 18 tornados and huge hail, but it all missed our subdivision by just a few miles, if not less. You get used to it after a while. Just go in the basement and bring your digital camera with you incase you see anything cool. :)

MAXAR RE
06-01-04, 10:45 AM
Some posters on a computer tech website are also storm chasers in Indiana. They were out yesterday and shot some photos of a few tornados and the damage they caused. For people such as myself whose only experience with tornadoes came from Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt, this was rather enlightenting and frightening.

http://www.ericandkathy.net/Photos/Tornado/index.html

Amanda B.'s Mom
06-01-04, 05:30 PM
I definately respect the force of tornados, living in a WI tornado alley. Been through more that I ever wanted to be!

Also was able to witness and photograph a few in the distance from high places (roof tops). That was kind of cool, but only because I knew they were coming no where newar me!

Anyone heard from Paintergeek lately?