PDA

View Full Version : Should Bruno win...

Jervis Tetch 1
05-28-04, 10:56 PM
If that happens, or appears to happen, how many here think Boy George will pull some **** and order a yellow-flag thrown or make up a rule stating that Bruno did something "illegal" and therefore will get his win taken away?

Hey, call me cwazy, but we all well know PT was the 2002 champion before getting screwed in the a$$ for all to see.

Also, Sarah Fisher winning this race would really reek to me of a set up.

And no, I'm not a conspiricy theory person, but with all this crap about "gentleman's agreement" and knowing Boy George needs ratings and news makes me think a fix could be possible--espeically with that last scenario. Sarah's run nowhere NEAR the top and past history indicate's she won't either unless everyone else crashes out or blows up.

Can I see a number of hands who at least think like me?

KLang
05-28-04, 11:20 PM
I don't think you need to worry about SF, she'll take herself out.

I can't see Bruno being allowed to win, unless the honda/hass fix is already in.

Ziggy
05-28-04, 11:56 PM
What do you mean "if"???????????

Ziggy

CARTNUT
05-29-04, 12:23 AM
I don't fink Bruno can win, the detonator has already been installed in his gearbox. Just like what happened to Jeemy last year.

Railbird
05-29-04, 12:37 AM
I look for Bruno to be strong and the car well prepared.

The thing you have to remember this year is that the 30 gallon cell is going to demand regular stops. Now if Blinky is kickin' a little too much ass how hard would it be to call out the invisible Frenchman at an bad time in his pit window?

Eight or ten stops is going to add a real crapshoot factor to this deal anyway.

They better plot a fuel strategy that has Blinky the last of the leaders to pit

Ziggy
05-29-04, 12:40 AM
Hey man, how was the Hoosier 100???????

Where there any Kool Aid chuggers there?????

Did Swiekert do any good!

Toss out a review on the "other racing" forum. Who looked good, who looked bad, who screwed up their heat, semi. Who are the shoe's, who are the wankers, that sort of thing.

how much did they pay out, did somebody hit that bonus (yeah, right)

Ziggy

Railbird
05-29-04, 01:16 AM
Dry slick

Steele led for the first 90 with Darland in pursuit.

Flip in turn four brought out the red about then.

They let them work on the cars during the red and Fox threw the old Paragon magic (Ron Dennis take note) on the 56.

Darland grabbed the lead going into three on the restart and hung on for the win.

Brian Tyler looked very good charging from about twentieth to contend late, and then he broke.

Drake ran Stewart's car mid pack until he broke

JP ran around looking old

Both! Boston Ried and Sport Allen were there.

Neither! did any phenominating

Good show, good crowd

Ziggy
05-29-04, 10:01 AM
Dang, thanks!

both Sport and Boston were there? Did they make you pay extra to get in?

Insomniac
05-29-04, 11:00 AM
If that happens, or appears to happen, how many here think Boy George will pull some **** and order a yellow-flag thrown or make up a rule stating that Bruno did something "illegal" and therefore will get his win taken away?

Hey, call me cwazy, but we all well know PT was the 2002 champion before getting screwed in the a$$ for all to see.

Also, Sarah Fisher winning this race would really reek to me of a set up.

And no, I'm not a conspiricy theory person, but with all this crap about "gentleman's agreement" and knowing Boy George needs ratings and news makes me think a fix could be possible--espeically with that last scenario. Sarah's run nowhere NEAR the top and past history indicate's she won't either unless everyone else crashes out or blows up.

Can I see a number of hands who at least think like me?

I agree that the IRL screwed PT out of his win, but I think you're crazy. ;) In 2000 TCGR came in and emabarassed them. In 2001 they were cherry picked and outsiders owned the front of the field. In 2002, they were given a gift with that crash. Otherwise, PT wins and they can't screw him over. I don't think the fix is in, but with all the teams that were cherry picking before now over there full time, it's not like he is going to be beating up on a bunch lowly IRL teams. There is competition there for him.

And the "gentleman's agreement" was for qualifying. Basically, they were promising the guys who got last minute rides they wouldn't bump them. It was to their own benefit. They get the field filled up without having to dig into their own pockets (including TGs (as much)).

In short, I don't think the fix is in as much as I'd like to think it is. ;)

Clown
05-29-04, 11:03 AM
Should Bruno win......and no-ones there to see it, does he still win ;)

RaceGrrl
05-29-04, 01:54 PM
...and no-ones there to see it, does he still win ;)

No. Look what happened to PT.

FTG
05-29-04, 02:19 PM
Who cares?

Clown
05-30-04, 03:17 AM
No. Look what happened to PT.Good point
:flame: