PDA

View Full Version : Woo Doggies UPDATE: DISCOUNT the night before

DjDrOmusic
02-05-03, 05:56 PM
I was talking with the people from Woo Doggies and have secured a little perk for you. If you need somewhere to go the night before the Get Together, Woo Doggies is willing to help! Just mention to the doorman and to your server that you are there for the CART RACE and your cover charge will be waived plus you'll get a 10% discount on dinner. Combine that with the FREE BUFFET on Sunday and you can see that Woo Doggies appreciates us! The entertainment that night is the band PepperJack.
Also a member of the Crapwagon forum had a house fire just before Christmas, and Woo Doggies is helping to raise money for them also, by approaching sponsors for the trophies for the Woo Doggies MicroSizer/ZipZap Grand Prix. They are asking sponsors to help pay for the trophies plus give a little extra to help this person with their recovery.
I'll have more info the closer the date gets, also be watching the front page of Off Camber for the times and schedule for Feb.23rd!:thumbup: :D

Lizzerd
02-05-03, 06:41 PM
Doc, you are DA MAN! This is getting better and better all the time. Are you sure Woo Doggies is going to be big enough to handle us? What the heck. Shoulder to shoulder with other CART fans can't be so bad.

Note to our OC friends all over North America and around the world: make your flight reservations now. This party is gonna rock!

Railbird
02-05-03, 09:09 PM
Good work DjDrO!

Warlock!
02-06-03, 11:01 AM
Another back-pat from me man... You're a serious organizin', discount-gettin', buffet-spreadin' MoFo!

Winter Warlock!

chop456
02-06-03, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Another back-pat from me man... You're a serious organizin', discount-gettin', buffet-spreadin' MoFo!

Winter Warlock!

Which has always been my favorite kind of mofo with the possible exception of the all-night beer-buyin' mofo.

rocket
02-07-03, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by chop456
Which has always been my favorite kind of mofo with the possible exception of the all-night beer-buyin' mofo.

That's the best mofo, but don't forget the White Castle buyin' mofo, or the dirve your drunk butt home mofo:D