PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap! Servia Fastest

HolyCrap
02-05-03, 05:25 PM
Oriol on top of the speed chart today at Spring Training. This round goes to someone other than one of the big-gun teams.

rabbit
02-05-03, 05:28 PM
Those who think this season is going to be a cakewalk for NH are sorely mistaken. As Junqueira pointed out yesterday, NH is going to have a hard time making anything more than just marginal gains. Once everybody catches up, which it looks like they might be, it's going to be a heck of a season.

dirtyboy
02-05-03, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
As Junqueira pointed out yesterday, NH is going to have a hard time making anything more than just marginal gains.Michael Schumacher always says those types of things before the season; we know how they turn out. Bruno is just being nice and PC, and he’s not very cocky.

turn1
02-05-03, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
Those who think this season is going to be a cakewalk for NH are sorely mistaken. As Junqueira pointed out yesterday, NH is going to have a hard time making anything more than just marginal gains. Once everybody catches up, which it looks like they might be, it's going to be a heck of a season.

As usual, I agree with Rabbit. Even if he doesn't drive golf carts as well as I do.

Seriously, I think we are in for a great season this year. Hopefully with less F1ish parades!

RaceGrrl
02-05-03, 09:01 PM
“What makes me happiest is that my car was nicer to drive today than it was all last year.”

Can't wait for race day.