PDA

View Full Version : Hey BiF# . . . .

Wheel-Nut
05-25-04, 10:47 AM
I bet you just can't wait . . .

Scheckter to change oil at Jiffy Lube

Indianapolis, Ind. - Do you need a free oil change? Do you want to meet the Pennzoil Panther team? Accomplish both tasks and be part of a world record, as Panther Racing and driver Tomas Scheckter attempt to set a World Record for number of oil changes in an hour.

The event is Tuesday, from 12:30 until 2 p.m., at the Jiffy Lube located at 5444 W. 38th St. in Indianapolis. The one-hour world record attempt will take place from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m., and Scheckter and his Panther teammates will be available for autographs from 1:30 until 2 p.m. All news media vans can receive a free oil change from noon until 12:30 p.m. The Indiana Pacers' 'Pace Mates' will be at the event to cheer on the Panther Pack.

The event has been organized to raise money for charity, and Pennzoil will donate the cost of each oil change between noon and 2 p.m. to two local charities. Bust Buddies is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with intellectual disabilities by providing opportunities for one-to-one friendships and integrated employment.

Matt White Cure ALS Foundation is committed to raising money for ALS research and leaving a legacy of hope for those who follow.

bdogg187
05-25-04, 11:00 AM

I see he is training for his next career. :laugh:

Rogue Leader
05-25-04, 07:07 PM

I see he is training for his next career. :laugh:

he'll probably crash the oil tank moving it around the shop.... :D

B3RACER1a
05-25-04, 08:09 PM
Crash it into his bosses' oil tank, spilling only the bosses'.

Badger
05-25-04, 08:35 PM
You guys think Bif is gonna like this? Man on man, its one thing if some fruity cupper takes up rides from the likes of Billy Boat, Jimmy Kite or TF favorite RBM, but Scheckter moving in on Bif's territory, that gotta hurt. HE GONNA BE PISSED!

Madmaxfan2
05-25-04, 09:48 PM
Sheckter and Bif are practically family. Imagine Bif, Tomas and Buck cruising for chicks and ending up at Classy Chassis. Them Tomas can tell stories of his "curb crawling" days. :rofl:

BigIrlFan
05-26-04, 12:04 AM
WEll HElls BELles. I knew all bout this. BUt i dint say nothing. . THEy tipped be off at my JIffyLube last week. OK THOmas is a IRL racer and all but ILl be damed if Ill be seen in a strip joint with that jewboy. ADRain saw the PAssion of CHrist and there aint no way sheed let me go drinkng with that CHrist killer. NO way. IM not so sure Id want to anyway. Damed jew probly make me pay.

BIf#

THe IRl - OUr leaders got visisions

www.bigirlfan.com

B3RACER1a
05-26-04, 01:00 AM
:laugh:

mueber
05-26-04, 08:56 AM
Tomas Scheckter and Wild Turkey, it's a natural.

BNica
05-26-04, 06:53 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

pkvracing12
05-26-04, 09:33 PM
WEll HElls BELles. I knew all bout this. BUt i dint say nothing. . THEy tipped be off at my JIffyLube last week. OK THOmas is a IRL racer and all but ILl be damed if Ill be seen in a strip joint with that jewboy. ADRain saw the PAssion of CHrist and there aint no way sheed let me go drinkng with that CHrist killer. NO way. IM not so sure Id want to anyway. Damed jew probly make me pay.

BIf#

THe IRl - OUr leaders got visisions

www.bigirlfan.com
Dear BiF
I Be a TrUcker and i need me some on to change the OiL Ever once in a GreaT while And warsh my damed bumper everyone of those times i drive threw indy and some incosiderat moran puts a CrapWaGon Sticker over my CHAMPCAR SticKeRs NoW i live me in toleda ohio And I live AbOOt half hour Away from MIS ANd 6 AwAy from IMS
God bless kevin k Jerry F and PAul Gent And turbochargers