PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos 5/23 - (potential spoiler depending on responses)

RacinM3
05-24-04, 12:25 PM
:eek:

Ankf00
05-24-04, 12:34 PM
that was an impressive whacking, nice and sneaky-like.

TrueBrit
05-24-04, 12:52 PM
Yup...definitely a :eek:

I must confess I didn't see that one coming....

RacinM3
05-24-04, 12:58 PM
I figured the story was going to end soon. Then, when Tony made the call about the attempted suicide from a pay phone, I knew this was it.

JT265
05-24-04, 01:20 PM

sad to say I did, but only 'cause there was a puff piece on the tube about her joining the dumb guy from Friends in some kinda spinoff.

I would have cried a year ago, (cause she was hot), but lately she's been getting that rode hard and put away wet look. ;)

fourrunner
05-24-04, 06:16 PM
I was sick of her .... But weirder yet....

That was the first time I wanted her to punch that head FBI guy in the face, while hoping she got wacked at the same time!

They weren't playing the investigation part up very much this season...
so I figured they were looking for a way to jettison it.

Chris's Girlfriend was ok in the beginning but her constant whining made me think I was watching Bruno Junquera... and there are times I wouldn't mind seeing him "wacked" also ;)

Champ Car should hire Silvio as there Driver Relations person! :thumbup:

I could picture him after a Bruno Press Conference raising his hands jerking his neck to the side and saying "Everythings Cool" ... then following Bruno out the door for a little "meeting" ;)

Classic Apex
05-24-04, 06:23 PM
:eek:

That was the best episode I have seen in quite some time.

Wheel-Nut
05-24-04, 06:44 PM
sad to say I did, but only 'cause there was a puff piece on the tube about her joining the dumb guy from Friends in some kinda spinoff.

I would have cried a year ago, (cause she was hot), but lately she's been getting that rode hard and put away wet look. ;)

Did she ever get naked in the series??

nz_climber
05-24-04, 08:02 PM

thats the best question i have heard so far today! :D

Gangrel
05-24-04, 08:04 PM

I saw that comming ever since she started talking to the feds...not that it diminished the impact once it actually happened... :eek:

Robstar
05-24-04, 08:07 PM
She's only just started talking to the Feds over here, so I was wondering when she was going to cop it...

Fitti Fan
05-24-04, 08:09 PM
Yep, once she told Christopher, knew it was all over. Gotta have one of those shockers each season ya know!

Tall1
05-24-04, 09:19 PM
Saw it coming when I saw her in a promo for a new series on a network. Enquiring minds wanna know.....who gets whacked in the season finale? I had felt it would be Carm but, the "reconciliation" has eliminated her as a candidate. Now, I'm gonna go with the "King of New York."

JT265
05-24-04, 09:26 PM
Saw it coming when I saw her in a promo for a new series on a network. Enquiring minds wanna know.....who gets whacked in the season finale? I had felt it would be Carm but, the "reconciliation" has eliminated her as a candidate. Now, I'm gonna go with the "King of New York."

I'd say Johnny Sack...................unless they change the series name to the "Sacks"

:D

JT265
05-24-04, 09:27 PM

Not that I ever seen. Close tho'.