PDA

View Full Version : $20 bucks says Ray is the first out & Roth crashes before lap 10!

Fio1
05-23-04, 11:43 PM
What a joke the last 5 guys of the Indy 500 are. I feel really bad for Memo Gidley and Didier Andre who failed to qualify a few years ago, and now have to watch Robby McGee and Matry Roth wank their way in the race. I bet Greg Ray pulls a Joe Ruetman and bails out after a few laps to collect his 200 grand and that Marty Roth stuffs it in the wall before lap 10. 99% chance says he'll at least spin before lap 10...... :thumdown:

FanofMario
05-23-04, 11:59 PM
Is Roth the Dr. Jack of Canada or what? Pretty amazing that guys with real talent went home. What a farce! :shakehead

Cam
05-24-04, 12:21 AM
whoops! ;)

Madmaxfan2
05-24-04, 09:25 AM
Marty Roth is a product of the IPS feeder series. That fact alone is why he is in the race. Remember, loyality is the only personal attribute that is rewarded at 16th & Georgetown. Talent, brains, and bravery do not count in Tony's world.

JT265
05-24-04, 11:14 AM
Marty Roth is a product of the IPS feeder series. That fact alone is why he is in the race. Remember, loyality is the only personal attribute that is rewarded at 16th & Georgetown. Talent, brains, and bravery do not count in Tony's world.

No he ain't. he's the product of copious amounts of locally produced wine, and an unspeakable act by consenting adults, who, sadly, were related by blood.

Steve99
05-24-04, 11:53 AM
Ray will run until the first pitstop, which will probably allow him to finish in the top 30. Maybe even in the top 25. He probably won't have enough tires to go any further.

RobGuru
05-24-04, 12:55 PM
Tough call on who's the first out, especially when you have 2 Foyts and a Fisher in close proximity. Of course, Dull Scott could stuff it in the first turn again. Gweggy's as good a bet as anyone, though... I mean, he did crash twice in the same race once. That means something...

Brickman
05-24-04, 01:02 PM
You just know someone is going to screw the pooch on this one, the field will get the green with the last half of the field in turn 3 and it still won't make a difference. Ugly mess.