PDA

View Full Version : Justin Wilson - anyone? anyone?

Winston Wolfe
05-23-04, 01:36 AM
Any Justin Wilson fans out there ?
I was impressed with Justin's performance at LBGP, and I think 'bird and a few others had given him some props after his first race at a new (to him at least) track, with a new car, etc.....
Anyway, it may be too soon to pick him for a podium, but I think it shall only be a matter of time before he finds himself up there with the top 3 for one of the upcoming races. He seems to be picking up on the deal pretty well, and I like his chances before too much longer.
Anyone got any feedback on the lad ?

Lizzerd
05-23-04, 02:45 AM
Considering that he out qualified his team mate by 3+ seconds confirms to me that he is indeed the real deal. I always did think he was, too.

I wouldn't be afraid to pick him for a podium position, either...

Carol
05-23-04, 03:59 AM
Any Justin Wilson fans out there ?

Yes, one here (and an investor too). Justin's definitely the real deal and I'm confident he can make the podium today - and lots more times through the season.

Nosuchsoul
05-23-04, 04:38 AM
He's the Shizzle my Nizzle.

Adder
05-23-04, 05:25 AM
Of course, met Justin in the paddock last year at Brands Hatch and hoped he'd be able to make it in F1, but now hoping he can give PT and Bourdais a run for their money in the Championship chase! :thumbup:

Rogue Leader
05-23-04, 07:45 AM
Considering that he out qualified his team mate by 3+ seconds confirms to me that he is indeed the real deal. I always did think he was, too.

I wouldn't be afraid to pick him for a podium position, either...

Isnt Mi-Jack the team running 1 Reynard 1 Lola with Wilson in the Lola? a bit of an advantage there....

Railbird
05-23-04, 07:56 AM
I like him, wouldn't suprise me a bit to see him on the podium today.

http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~dvcammen/Namibia2001/images/253.jpg

KobySon
05-23-04, 09:32 AM
I like him, wouldn't suprise me a bit to see him on the podium today.

hmmm... I don't think you are sticking your neck out that far. however, you know tracy will go for 1st on the first corner and that could make a mess of things. ;)

I can't wait to see a sebas vs justin lap-after-lap shootout.

you know, I think I'm most excited that we have a new team that's really a contender! :thumbup:

this year is looking good!

Insomniac
05-23-04, 11:07 AM
Isnt Mi-Jack the team running 1 Reynard 1 Lola with Wilson in the Lola? a bit of an advantage there....

That is right. Different chassis for each driver. Not a fair comparison. No need to compare him to his teammate, he beat up on most of the field. ;)

Rogue Leader
05-23-04, 11:08 AM
That is right. Different chassis for each driver. Not a fair comparison. No need to compare him to his teammate, he beat up on most of the field. ;)

well besides the fact his teammate would be slow in a lola anyway lol...