PDA

View Full Version : Monterrey Qualifying

nrc
05-22-04, 04:29 PM
Rats. Thanks to a last minute red flag we get to hear Bruno go on about how he had a faster lap ruined again. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this should be interesting. Super Mario Dominguez on the front row, Bruno in P4 and Tracy in P6? There's going to be some button mashing going on heading for turn one. :saywhat:

Hats off to Wilson, I must admit that he's the clear ROY front runner at this point. I still think Dinger will have something for him later in the season, but based on Jourdain's results I'd have to say that Rusport is still on a big learning curve.

Tagzeszesszz down in 15th? What's up with that? Setup advice from Fabio?

Dr. Corkski
05-22-04, 05:05 PM
Nice to see PC shove it back in GF's face. :thumbup:

mello
05-22-04, 05:19 PM
And PC starting ahead of Pt...Sorry all but I have to love it! (ok maybe only one place but....)

Insomniac
05-22-04, 05:31 PM
I'm looking forward to the race now. This will be fun. Any idea on how many pit stops will be required? There won't be an option tire so that will be out of the equation. I expect liberal use of push to pass. :)

Insomniac
05-22-04, 05:35 PM
Rats. Thanks to a last minute red flag we get to hear Bruno go on about how he had a faster lap ruined again. :rolleyes:

No one will ever sympathize with him. Or any driver who whines after they decided to wait until the end.

Tagzeszesszz down in 15th? What's up with that? Setup advice from Fabio?

From T&S: "Tagliani came out but pitted immediately. It was unclear on the radio, but he seemed to have some sort of problem."

Probably never figured it out.