PDA

View Full Version : NUVo is crap

BigIrlFan
05-22-04, 11:55 AM
YOU ever read that trash? LASt year they had ROBin MIler slamming TONey and the race and the IRl and now this year they is talking bout how to fix it. WElll if ever one is such a damed egspert in how to run INDy why inthe hell is CARt in MExico today? HUH? YOu know what I mean? ANyway I was reel pist last nght and I wrote all bout it on my innernet site.
http://www.bigirlfan.com/bif/archives/000039.html#more

BIf#

THe IRl - WHere woud wew be without TONey Gorge

fourrunner
05-22-04, 12:15 PM
You Go BIf !!!!

Indy doesn't need fixin ... I'm happy with the path it's taking just fine ... Don't Fix a Thing !! :rofl:

And Gomer Represents the Common Man of the Sppedway ... Mediocre Talent and Ambiguously Gay!!! So Just Leave Gomer Pyle alone!!!

Now Florence Henderson is another matter !!!

BIf .... What Ever Happened to Sandi Patti ???

pchall
05-22-04, 12:24 PM
Nuvo

Still the only free press in Indianapolis.

Spicoli
05-22-04, 01:16 PM
Ha!

I know Hammer. He sure hit that right. Didn;t know he even cared. But it sums up the attitude here in gomer Central.

fourrunner
05-22-04, 01:42 PM
Great Article

But I still can't understand this mentality that if you give Sarah Fisher a Decent ride, people will watch....

After all her years in the league, wouldn't Penske or Ganassi or Even the retarded Andretti Progeny have given her EVEN a spare Car if they saw ANY Talent. I mean Andretti gives extra rides to his housekeeper !

I'm guessing Penske & Ganassi can spot talent... for God's sake they gave us
Unser Jr., Paul Tracy, Juan Montoya, Alex Zanardi, Jimmy Vasser...

I just think these guys are either Anti -Woman or they just KNOW she isn't that good & just trashes equipment on a routine basis !

As I said before ... the reason she got the Tag Heuer watch deal was because in the Ads you'd rather look at the Watch !

I really don't think there is any fixing of Indy ... And for certain Tony George will NEVER step down !

Madmaxfan2
05-22-04, 04:15 PM
Hoorey for NUVO. Sorry, BiF, I did not mean to be mean to you. ;)

Badger
05-23-04, 10:45 AM
I didn't know the Gomer meant quite that much to IRL fans :eek: