PDA

View Full Version : race director

rosawendel
05-21-04, 11:18 AM
anyone able to get the leaderboard to work? all i can get going is the commentary. the leaderboard kicks me back to the login screen, and i'm already logged in.

im at the office (NT environment) so i can't see the video anyway... bummer.

KLang
05-21-04, 11:21 AM
I got it up by right clicking on the link and picking open in new window.

I get the login screen if I try to get video. I'm afraid to try to put WMP9 on my work pc.

Steve99
05-21-04, 11:53 AM
I had to login about 9 different times (once for each new window) but everything is working fine.

Wheel-Nut
05-21-04, 12:21 PM
Cam 3 is cool. It is an overhead shot of pit out and the hairpin.

Night Train
05-21-04, 03:24 PM
I got timing for morning practice, but none for qualifying... :confused:

KobySon
05-21-04, 03:33 PM
I got timing for morning practice, but none for qualifying... :confused:
same here

koolracer
05-21-04, 03:34 PM
Anyone else getting a blank page when it tries to acquire a license?

FCYTravis
05-21-04, 03:43 PM
I'm on Safari and totally unable to get the Race Director video feeds to work. Every time I click on the video buttons, it tells me to login again, then when I login, to click "cancel" - but THERE'S NO CANCEL BUTTON SHOWING UP!!!! :saywhat:

KobySon
05-21-04, 04:00 PM
I'm on Safari and totally unable to get the Race Director video feeds to work. Every time I click on the video buttons, it tells me to login again, then when I login, to click "cancel" - but THERE'S NO CANCEL BUTTON SHOWING UP!!!! :saywhat:

In the raceviewer faq's it sends you to the WMP9 faq's where it says some bs about certain rights content not working on a mac [period]. Like they're not planning on fixing it.

Formula 409
05-21-04, 07:24 PM
In the raceviewer faq's it sends you to the WMP9 faq's where it says some bs about certain rights content not working on a mac [period]. Like they're not planning on fixing it.

I got this rather short reply from Race Director when I asked them about the mac problem:

Hi

We are planning Macintosh support for Race Director and will let notify all subscribers when this is implemented and available.

Race Director Support
support@champcarworldseries.com

KobySon
05-21-04, 07:49 PM
I got this rather short reply from Race Director when I asked them about the mac problem:

that's encouraging at least.

cart7
05-23-04, 10:49 AM
Interesting, I got an email with a new password on 4/22, then, 2 days later I get another giving me a new password which I supposedly asked for (I didn't), I just tried logging in under the new password and it wouldn't take. The old password is just fine. :confused:

BTW, I wonder when we get charged for this thing?

KobySon
05-23-04, 11:03 AM
Interesting, I got an email with a new password on 4/22, then, 2 days later I get another giving me a new password which I supposedly asked for (I didn't), I just tried logging in under the new password and it wouldn't take. The old password is just fine. :confused:

BTW, I wonder when we get charged for this thing?

they advertised that the first two races were free.