PDA

View Full Version : LIVE Champ Car in NZ. At last.

Kiwifan
05-21-04, 07:00 AM
At long last we will be able to get Champ Cars tearing into our Living Rooms thanks to SKYNZ. This really is fantastic news for us Kiwis as we have had to rely on our Australian cousins to provide tapes and news. Thanks Robstar!

V8s, F1 and then Champ Cars on Monday, my wife is gonna hate me. :)

Rusty.

Adder
05-21-04, 11:27 AM
At long last we will be able to get Champ Cars tearing into our Living Rooms thanks to SKYNZ. This really is fantastic news for us Kiwis as we have had to rely on our Australian cousins to provide tapes and news. Thanks Robstar!

V8s, F1 and then Champ Cars on Monday, my wife is gonna hate me. :)

Rusty.

Good for you Rusty!

Apparently Motors TV is not going to be taking the Spike TV feed for the UK coverage, we'll be getting race coverage only (no features like last time) with Jeremy Shaw providing the full race commentary!
:thumbup:

Kiwifan
05-21-04, 04:35 PM
Don't you just love his Passion for the Sport? I used to really enjoy he and Ben Edwards when they were together at ESPN.

Does anyone know if he's still out there on the forums?

Rusty.

Chief
05-21-04, 05:13 PM
Dude, you've got a whole weekend to make it up to your wife. Send her out shopping or feed her turkey and wine and she'll sleep through the whole thing like nothing ever happened! OH the prices we pay for our Champcars!

Kiwifan
05-21-04, 05:54 PM
:D :D Mate are you ever in trouble! I've just read your post out loud.

I live in a town with only 250 people and we have just three shops in town and I own one of them. lol.

To be fair to her-in-doors, although not a race fan like me she does watch every Champ Car race on the telly (as I control the remote) and I did manage to drag her along to Surfers for a whole day last year.

Take care Chief,

Rusty.

krunch
05-21-04, 10:19 PM
This is great news.
I must admit to having given up hope of seeing a live ChampCar race this year.

There is somewhere I have to be on Monday morning but that can wait.
8am will see this guy in front of the TV set!!

Clown
05-22-04, 05:49 AM
Anyone want to donate to Clown's moving to NZ fund? ;)