PDA

View Full Version : Race Director

Steve99
05-18-04, 07:59 PM
Can anyone log into Race Director? The email address and password I used for Long Beach no longer work, and it won't let me create a new one using the same email address.

Has anyone been charged for Race Director?

Lizzerd
05-18-04, 08:11 PM
I haven't used it yet. It is a one month free trial, right? I couldn't see trying it out yet for just one race free.

dando
05-18-04, 09:11 PM
Can anyone log into Race Director? The email address and password I used for Long Beach no longer work, and it won't let me create a new one using the same email address.

Has anyone been charged for Race Director?
I never gave them cc info to be charged. However, I did receive a new password via e-mail after LBGP. Tho, I never requested a password.

-Kevin

Clown
05-18-04, 09:29 PM
I thought that new password was spam?
Did it work for you?

dando
05-18-04, 10:36 PM
I thought that new password was spam?
Did it work for you?
Nope....no race since LBGP, so no sense in using it, eh? I was wary of it since I didn't initiate the request....especially considering that the e-mail header revealed that it did not come from a cart.com e-mail addy (Sender: The_Race_Director_tqzgrb@postsnet.com). If it was spam, I'm not pleased @ the security hole that was exposed. :shakehead

-Kevin

Road America
05-18-04, 11:53 PM
I logged in today without any problem, with my changed password.
Watched last years Monterry race. :thumbup:

KLang
05-19-04, 06:41 AM
I never received the new password and the original one doesn't work, I suspect my spam filter threw out the new one. Looked at the FAQ's yesterday and they don't currently have a way to reset the password. I signed up again with my work email.

Steve99
05-19-04, 12:13 PM
I logged in today without any problem, with my changed password.
Watched last years Monterry race. :thumbup:

I'm not sure I kept the new password that was emailed, as it definately looked like spam. :(

Steve99
05-20-04, 12:12 AM
I did find the new password email, and the new password worked. Sure looked like spam though . . .

dando
05-21-04, 01:45 PM
Comfirmed that the new password that I didn't request works. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Insomniac
05-21-04, 11:28 PM
My old password didn't work. I requested a new one. On the login page you can request it. You just enter your e-mail address. I got my new password immediately.

BZSetshot
05-22-04, 09:19 PM
The spam-nospam password was legit but I changed my pwd as soon as possible. With that, I was able to login and saw quals beautifully through RD. Still some bugs, but getting better each time.