PDA

View Full Version : Thursday at Milwaukee

TRDfan
05-16-04, 10:10 PM
For those of you arriving on Thursday, the March of Dimes is having a Champ Car Pit Road Barbque.

From their website:

The March of Dimes will be hosting its first-ever pit dinner during the Champ Car race weekend. The pit dinner will be in continuation of Race of Champions, a fund-raising event that was traditionally held during this weekend. The pit dinner will be a fund-raising companion event to The Milwaukee Mile's Champ Car race weekend where fans have the opportunity to interact with some of the top Championship Auto Racing Teams (CART) drivers.

The pit dinner will feature a barbecue dinner held on or in the pit/paddock area at The Milwaukee Mile after Thursday night’s practice session. The Champ Car drivers will be able to mingle with the crowd during the dinner. A silent auction of one-of-a-kind racing memorabilia will also be held. This race lover's dream brings fans closer to some of the series’ leading drivers for autograph sessions and photo opportunities.

It runs from 4:30-8:00 (between the two practices) if you have a Pit/Paddock pass cost is $25.

If I get there in time I think I may go but it would be fun to meet up with some other. Anyone else ?