PDA

View Full Version : Hey Adrian, Did You Enjoy Dangerous Curves?

Insomniac
05-16-04, 04:20 PM
Mario is the native son. Good thing you got off that ship before it sank. At least you can practice while the real drivers have fun in Mexico.

Pretty good show today. It is improving week by week. I can't wait until next weekend. Viva ChampCar!

ferrarigod
05-16-04, 10:45 PM
The show will be replayed tonight at Midnight on SpikeTV eastern time. Don't know how the other zones are working out, but look on tvguide.com. Just a reminder :thumbup:

JohnHKart
05-17-04, 05:21 AM
Hmm....during interviews this weekend the reporter said Adrian had to get in the field this weekend because next weekend he is racing in Mexico. So I guess he is going to Monterrey after all.

John

audi quattro
05-17-04, 08:36 AM
He sure didn't have a hard time qualifying.
So much for the steep learning curve.!

Even the panasonic driver masuura did well.

Wonder why the champcar guys did so well this weekend.
Rahal Fernandez and Junquiera steps in and takes top 10.

Insomniac
05-17-04, 12:15 PM
He sure didn't have a hard time qualifying.
So much for the steep learning curve.!

Even the panasonic driver masuura did well.

Wonder why the champcar guys did so well this weekend.
Rahal Fernandez and Junquiera steps in and takes top 10.

By the look of the line-up, Honda helped some. ;)

Insomniac
05-17-04, 12:16 PM
Hmm....during interviews this weekend the reporter said Adrian had to get in the field this weekend because next weekend he is racing in Mexico. So I guess he is going to Monterrey after all.

John

Hmmm, and pass up practice time? I'd be surprised to see him racing there. Maybe he'll be trying to promote his new series to his old fans. ;)

Willam
05-17-04, 11:26 PM
Mario is the native son?? That's news to me and probably every other mexican race fan...if anyone is the native son after AF left Champ Car is MJ, by far. And as far as Adrian now, he's been getting tons of good press in Mexico, I wouldn't be surprised to see a large contingent of Mexican fans at the 500, mexican fans support mainly their sportsmen or woman, not the sport they practice. Case in point, almost no one in the country likes golf since pretty much no mortal can practice it in Mexico, nevertheless, a young woman, Lorena Ochoa, won her first LPGA tourney this weekend and got a great response from everyone in the country.

Insomniac
05-19-04, 10:31 AM
Mario is the native son?? That's news to me and probably every other mexican race fan...if anyone is the native son after AF left Champ Car is MJ, by far. And as far as Adrian now, he's been getting tons of good press in Mexico, I wouldn't be surprised to see a large contingent of Mexican fans at the 500, mexican fans support mainly their sportsmen or woman, not the sport they practice. Case in point, almost no one in the country likes golf since pretty much no mortal can practice it in Mexico, nevertheless, a young woman, Lorena Ochoa, won her first LPGA tourney this weekend and got a great response from everyone in the country.

I shouldn't have said native son, but on Dangerous Curves, he probably got all of the camera time normally dedicated to AF.

SurfaceUnits
05-19-04, 12:07 PM
Here is what the Mexican fans are saying: Who is the better driver?

Rodolfo Lavín 3.8% 10

Mario Domínguez 46.8% 123

Michel Jourdain Jr. 47.5% 125

Roberto González 1.9% 5

Total de opiniones: 263