PDA

View Full Version : Indy Moment of the Day

DjDrOmusic
05-16-04, 01:00 AM
I came in from loading my van to find my youngest sitting in front of the TV, when I hear, I think Paul Page say something about stay tuned for some dog show and as I glanced at the tube there was Sarah in all her glory...ABC has impeccable timing!! ;) :saywhat: :D

Sean O'Gorman
05-16-04, 11:39 PM
and as I glanced at the tube there was Sarah in all her glory

:saywhat:

mapguy
05-17-04, 05:45 AM
:D Yeah, I caught that too. I heard rumours a few years ago that Sarah got some bra buddies. Looking at that scene has confirmed it. She now has curves on the top to match the bubble butt.

Even white boys got to shout Baby got back...

chop456
05-17-04, 06:03 AM
I tuned in while eating lunch. That was the first mistake.

Anyway, I thought the highlight was when Gerould was talking to Robbie McGeeHeeHee and Harbaugh. Harbaugh said that Panther could put something together for Robbie, and that they'd been talking to Tony George.

Wonder what ToeKnee had to do with it? :shakehead

tllips
05-17-04, 09:25 AM
I tuned in while eating lunch. That was the first mistake.

Anyway, I thought the highlight was when Gerould was talking to Robbie McGeeHeeHee and Harbaugh. Harbaugh said that Panther could put something together for Robbie, and that they'd been talking to Tony George.

Wonder what ToeKnee had to do with it? :shakehead

But, but, but... ToeKnee says here (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/motorracing/cs-0405170124may17,1,6693906.story?coll=cs-motorracing-print) he doesn't want to write checks now and then write them again May 31.

By Ed Hinton
Tribune staff reporter

May 17, 2004

"It's also why George indicated he won't subsidize any drivers just to fill the field.
"I'm not interested in writing checks to make things happen, just so I can write more checks on Monday, May 31," he said, meaning race payday." :rolleyes: