PDA

View Full Version : The Drama

Lizzerd
05-15-04, 06:14 PM
If I hear Jerry Punch say one more sentence with the phrase "the drama" in it, I'm gonna puke.

Methanolandbrats
05-15-04, 06:21 PM
If I hear Jerry Punch say one more sentence with the phrase "the drama" in it, I'm gonna puke. What's going on? Is this non-bump day? I really had no idea they were even on the track this weekend. And ya know what, I don't GAF. I have finally arrived at the point where it is a complete non-event for me.

KLang
05-15-04, 06:23 PM
I've been mowing the yard. Something going on today? :confused:

Rogue Leader
05-15-04, 06:32 PM
he just said it again!

edit: is it just me or is this depressing?

cart7
05-15-04, 06:50 PM
he just said it again!

edit: is it just me or is this depressing?
No, it's not just you, it is depressing. A few TF faithful in the stands and WGAF about all the rest. Everyone's in the field, there'll be no bumping, there's no drama, no buzz, no hype. Indy is very much DOA.

Rogue Leader
05-15-04, 06:56 PM
No, it's not just you, it is depressing. A few TF faithful in the stands and WGAF about all the rest. Everyone's in the field, there'll be no bumping, there's no drama, no buzz, no hype. Indy is very much DOA.

When jerry punch mentioned "bump day" I yelled at the TV "you cant BUMP when theres barely 33 cars!!"

I wanna punch that sellout Ganassi in the face, Darren Manning too. Cheever lost Bryan Hertas car, ahh Cheever you suck balls anyway you never won a race until the lame duck IRL showed up!

I remember the stands being filled with people for qualifying.

TG I hope you rot in hell... an bring that fat crap AJ Foyt with you.

Classic Apex
05-15-04, 10:37 PM
I was actually quite surprised to hear Dr. (uh-huh) Punch and the ABC crew openly say "ChampCar" more than a few times today.

:eek:

cart7
05-15-04, 10:39 PM
What was even more depressing was listening to Gil do commentary on the ESPN part of the show. Good grief, he was talking about Sarah Fisher like he actually cared. :shakehead Stop it Gil, you're making me sick.

Railbird
05-15-04, 11:11 PM
Drama?

you want drama?

OK, there was the "kelly" day at the track. How did we know it was the "kelly" day at the track? They had it emblazed on their old tshirts in the cheap marker graffiti style popular in the Bull Frog Trailer Park.

about a have dozen young mutants standing around all day trying to get "the wave" started while they put another hash mark on each other's shirts for every beer drank/spilled.

Well as the day wore on they of course decided to start a beer shooting contest. After a lot of spilled beer and half assed attempts they suddenly received a challange from a gal a few rows up. That's right!, our suds swilling heroes were being pimped by this kinda cute/kinda chubby little gal wearing a BAR/Villenueve hat.

Showing that the mobilehome macho men were not to be trifled with, two of the larger/drunker "kellys" stepped into the match.

At the count of three the damsel proved too much for magic marker marred men as she had the can drank, crushed, thrown down and her fist in the air while they were still gulping and spilling.

This prompted the largest cheer of the day.

Drama

Ziggy
05-15-04, 11:16 PM
:gomer: :gomer: :gomer: :rofl:

KLang
05-15-04, 11:17 PM
Railbird! :thumbup: :rofl:

Methanolandbrats
05-15-04, 11:23 PM
OUTSTANDING report Bird! About sums it up. :thumbup:

cart7
05-15-04, 11:26 PM
OK, I admit it. 'bird proves there's still a little drama left at the old brickyard.

That story takes me back to around 1982, we ditched our T3 bleacher seats and decided to cruise the infield that year when all of a sudden, while we were taking a leak against the side of the pisser in T4 because the line was to long, these 2 gals starting talking to us and .................. :p