PDA

View Full Version : Dario Looks Sad

FanofMario
05-14-04, 01:09 AM
I happened across still another lame Indy TV report of the "happenings" at the track on the tube tonight. :rolleyes: Saw an interview with Dario. Talk about about a guy who looks in misery! What a mumbled interview. His times just blow and all that practice doesn't seem to help. The guy looks like he is done in. I never rated him as high as some, but man, his times are in Sarah land. Stick a fork in him!

Eagle104
05-14-04, 01:44 AM
i have a hard time feeling sorry for him........

pchall
05-14-04, 07:31 AM
We'd all look sad and sound confused if our career choices included banging the wall at Indy or banging Ashley.

Spicoli
05-14-04, 08:13 AM
**** Dashley. He sucks. He had many choices other than eARL, but his greedy little mitts wanted the 5mill and Homoco was dumb enough to pay it.

I guess desoperate men do desperate things.

I have NO sympathy for dicks like him. Watch out for the grater asswipe. :shakehead

(Gee, run CCWS with PLN....or Cirlce trackin with the gomers? :gomer: :saywhat: )

Dumbass. :rolleyes:

Madmaxfan2
05-14-04, 08:23 AM
If his mood is down, it proves that money, good lookin babes, and fame do not guarantee happiness or self satisfaction. It also proves that the IRL is a hollow imitation of the true sport. However, Dario went for the money, and is paying the price. The more I look at Paul Tracy, the more I respect his professional choices. Never shrink from the greater challange. Dario had that choice, went for more money and a lesser challange, and his driving skills are going dull. Chances are that Ashley will go bye-bye in a few years and Dario will truely be out of the" good life".

racer2c
05-14-04, 09:56 AM
It's hard to go faster when the pedal is already to the floor.

The IRL sucks.

Brickman
05-14-04, 10:31 AM
i have a hard time feeling sorry for him........

Me too. I noticed his picture is plastered 6 feet tall in Sunglass Hut the other day, has an attractive wife, made his own bed... whichever bed it is.

Madmaxfan2
05-14-04, 11:59 AM
Me too. I noticed his picture is plastered 6 feet tall in Sunglass Hut the other day, has an attractive wife, made his own bed... whichever bed it is.

Yes, he did.

Brickman
05-14-04, 12:01 PM
Yes, he did.

1 out of 2 ain't bad. ;)

Madmaxfan2
05-14-04, 12:17 PM
1 out of 2 ain't bad. ;)
Apparently Dario dosn't think so.

Sean O'Gorman
05-14-04, 12:50 PM
Maybe he just now found out that hes got Michael Bolton's sloppy seconds. :saywhat: :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
05-14-04, 10:57 PM
Dario's a deek. He was overated.

RacinM3
05-14-04, 11:03 PM
The "happenings" at what track? :confused: :gomer: :confused:

Jag_Warrior
05-15-04, 08:19 AM
Maybe he just now found out that hes got Michael Bolton's sloppy seconds. :saywhat: :rofl:

:rofl:

Other than hearing that your girl used to have a "friendship" with Rosie O'Donnell, that would kill the mood faster than anything I can imagine. Michal Bolton?! :saywhat: