PDA

View Full Version : The vision lives!

rabbit
05-11-04, 07:08 PM
Kosuke Matsuura fastest on the day at 221.857. :gomer:

I'll never forget watching him nearly lap the field at Eldora.

Sean O'Gorman
05-11-04, 07:32 PM
You see, its part of the latest vision. They are going to try and attract the younger fans who are into drifting, you know, the ones who don't like a driver unless they CAN'T pronounce his name? :rolleyes: :laugh:

I mean, hes like hella JDM y0!

Hot Rod Otis
05-11-04, 10:08 PM
To borrow a quote from Wilke,

"An Indy win for Matsuura would be HUGE." :gomer:

Mike Kellner
05-11-04, 11:10 PM
I'm just glad Tony has brought back drivers the average Gomer can relate to.

mk

DjDrOmusic
05-12-04, 01:55 AM
I'd love to be there when he refuses milk and pops open a bottle of sake instead! ;) :D

Madmaxfan2
05-12-04, 08:59 AM
If he can top the charts, Why can't that corn bread talent know as Sarah do it. You she was in line for an F1 ride. :gomer:

RobGuru
05-12-04, 12:49 PM
Japanese drivers finish 1-2. This to ensure that Honda and Toyota come back. Just a feeling...

Wheel-Nut
05-12-04, 02:20 PM
Has sushi replaced 'loin as food of choice while at IMS?

Madmaxfan2
05-12-04, 02:33 PM
It depends, in the Pagoda luxury boxes yes. To the trackforum lemmings, never.

pchall
05-12-04, 03:28 PM

LOL... I'll have to dig out my tenderloin style yellow fin tuna reicipe again. :gomer:

pchall
05-12-04, 03:30 PM

LOL... I'll have to dig out my tenderloin style yellow fin tuna recipe again. :gomer:

JLMannin
05-12-04, 03:32 PM
So Fernandez anad his teammate have been at the bottom of the grids at Pheonix and Japan, then suddenly find a burst of speed in the week leading up to quals. I'm sure AJ is going to have something to say about this.

Clown
05-12-04, 10:09 PM
That would be cool. I hope FTG decides that Matsuura gets to win this year.

Ziggy
05-12-04, 11:18 PM
Every Japanese Driver at IMS has a very special engine. Lets just say they are "more equal" than others

Honda is going to dole out the qualified motors Thursday, for leak check on Friday. These will be the "monster" qualifying engines.

Greg Ray is really pissed. Turns out he was the only guy buying Honda engines. Everyone else is getting them for free. Always knew that Greggie was smart, it only took him two years to figure this out

Ziggy

SteveH
05-12-04, 11:29 PM
Matsuura, hmmmmm..... isn't this when someone would mention MARF? :gomer:

Mike Kellner
05-12-04, 11:48 PM
"Every Japanese Driver at IMS has a very special engine. Lets just say they are "more equal" than others

Honda is going to dole out the qualified motors Thursday, for leak check on Friday. These will be the "monster" qualifying engines."

Are there three in the entry list? An all Japanese front row would be a new track record for sure.

I'm all for it. It would get the guys over at TF to put on their bed sheets and start holding torch lit rallies. The madder they get, the funnier they get.

mk

Imagine there's no Indy, it's easy if you try...

DaveL
05-13-04, 12:24 AM
Every Japanese Driver at IMS has a very special engine. Lets just say they are "more equal" than others

Honda is going to dole out the qualified motors Thursday, for leak check on Friday. These will be the "monster" qualifying engines.

Greg Ray is really pissed. Turns out he was the only guy buying Honda engines. Everyone else is getting them for free. Always knew that Greggie was smart, it only took him two years to figure this out

The fabulous IRL-by the numbers.

DjDrOmusic
05-13-04, 01:51 AM

WOW let's ask BiF# if deep fried sushi is the in thing at Indy this year. The dream lunch at the Speedway this year, deep fried sushi, sea weed chips and a six pack of Kirin!!

DjDrOmusic
05-13-04, 01:53 AM
Or for those who refuse to switch, tenderloin teryaki :saywhat: :thumbup: :gomer: