PDA

View Full Version : Get the coffee ready kids

Railbird
05-08-04, 11:47 PM
Will Schumi and Jauncho do enough wheel wangin to give Sato his first lead?

Will boy band make it to the podium again?

Can Trulli use the Renault launch to mount a charge?

OK, I know the Chin is gonna run away while the video is focused on Alfonso but what the hell?

I'll be watching

Methanolandbrats
05-09-04, 12:07 AM
Monty will outbrake himself and fly off the road. Schumi will hold back and watch it. The Flying Son of Nippon will be overtaken and his first podium will remain elusive.

devilmaster
05-09-04, 12:09 AM
I'm going to sleep now to get up in time this week.....

See everyone in chat in the mornin....

Steve

Lizzerd
05-09-04, 12:14 AM
JPM will win the first turn. Chin will follow until the Williams pits, stay out two more laps, and beat JPM to the first turn when he exits. Race over.

Rubens, in a similar strategy with Sato and Trulli, will take third.

EDwardo
05-09-04, 07:47 AM
Lots of mechanical failures, Minardi on the podium......

But then, I am always a bit groggy this early and my coffee is still brewing. :)

BZSetshot
05-09-04, 07:56 AM
Good Morning! Well, at this point anyone but MS would be great. Of course JPM would be awesome... :D

Dirty Sanchez
05-09-04, 08:07 AM
JPM punked! :rofl:

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :cry:

Cam
05-09-04, 08:13 AM
Jaaaaaaarrrrrrrnnnnnoooooo!!!!! :thumbup:

RTKar
05-09-04, 09:34 AM
Yaaaawwwwnnnn.....

ilferrari
05-09-04, 10:56 AM
Get the coffee ready kids

Great advice :thumdown: http://digilander.libero.it/suicidalangels/smileys/yawn.gif

nissan gtp
05-09-04, 11:02 AM
I'm gonna need more than coffee.... all that's left this year is to watch and see if MS and Ferrari can win every race.

the "opposition"? :shakehead

Clown
05-09-04, 11:09 AM
Get the coffee ready kids
All the coffee in Brazil couldn't keep an insomniac awake during that piece of crap :thumdown:

Dirty Sanchez
05-09-04, 11:54 AM
Great race, imo. Ferrari=w00t! Williams Anchor Control is top notch :laugh:

Man of the race=Fisichella. Sticking it to Massa for the 3rd race in a row and earning some well deserved points. Loved the 2 stop strategy for Sauber. Highlights the durability of the harder compound Bridgestone. I think I spyed MS on scuffed fronts too.

Button was a disappointment but then again Circuit di Catalunya is not an easy track to overtake. Stategy was the determining factor today.

Trulli is making a strong case for keeping his seat, btw. Nice job. :thumbup:

Oh, I figured out that its possible for MS to win the first 14 races and still not clinch the championship. :shakehead

Ankf00
05-09-04, 12:24 PM
Oh, I figured out that its possible for MS to win the first 14 races and still not clinch the championship. :shakehead

aren't there tire constructions or something for you to whine about? :)

KLang
05-09-04, 12:31 PM
Awesome start by Trulli. How in the heck did he manage to beat everyone off the line like that?

RusH
05-09-04, 01:15 PM
Awesome start by Trulli. How in the heck did he manage to beat everyone off the line like that?
IMO it was a borderline jump start.

Insomniac
05-09-04, 01:54 PM

Even then, only Barichello could win it. ;)

4wheeldrifter
05-10-04, 01:31 PM

I heard John Force was asking for his cell number. :thumbup:

ilferrari
05-10-04, 01:47 PM

Better launch control system. http://digilander.libero.it/suicidalangels/smileys/yawn.gif

Jay
05-10-04, 02:03 PM
Wouldn't be surprised - I find it very hard to believe most of the teams aren't still using some forms of launch/traction control on starts. It would be SO incredibly easy to hide in software - so why they wouldn't be doing it is beyond me.

Anyway, I used to hate Ferrari/Schumacher, now I'm going for him - you can questions his tactics, but you have to a admire their talent and utter dominance.

cart7
05-10-04, 02:45 PM
Doesn't seem like anything or anyone is going to stop the schumi express this year. Not even a broken exhaust header. Just give it to him and lets start the '05 season fresh.