PDA

View Full Version : "We're the best at it"

scanman
05-08-04, 10:31 AM
http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=699&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0&POSTNUKESID=8afe9b4a29831f97ca82275036042ab1
:thumbup:

Clown
05-08-04, 10:42 AM
Hehehehe, I love it that he mentions (and criticizes) the IRL by name :thumbup:
Know your enemy!!!!

Madmaxfan2
05-08-04, 11:04 AM
PG knows that the IRL is screwed and about ready to fall apart. When it does, there is no reason for a "merger" when there is nothing to merge with.
The IRL's tendency to deny reality will result in a very quick collaspe, with everyone looking out for themselves. Only thing TG will have left is a diminished Indy 500 to offer OWRS.

Insomniac
05-08-04, 02:32 PM
I'm hoping to see some type of solution that limits all aerodynamic testing to the chassis manufacturer and a closer relationship between OWRS and the chassis manufacturer that will produce better racing. I think they are on the right track.

Ankf00
05-10-04, 02:51 PM
Know your enemy!!!!
rip the mic rip the stage rip the system, I was born to rage against em ;)

Clown
05-10-04, 08:27 PM
I love that song :)

Chaos
05-10-04, 09:24 PM
i must confess that i wish anyone in the ChampCar organization would simply not talk about the IRL. I say for them to get their organization where it has to be.

racer2c
05-10-04, 09:53 PM
i must confess that i wish anyone in the ChampCar organization would simply not talk about the IRL. I say for them to get their organization where it has to be.

:thumdown: :thumdown:

Why? Pepsi talks about Coke. ABC talks about CBS. Fox News talks about CNN.

Let the truth be known.

Chaos
05-10-04, 10:56 PM
true, but in all your cases, they are currently strong companies...i just think ChampCar needs to focus more on the task at hand...

Steve99
05-11-04, 11:33 AM
true, but in all your cases, they are currently strong companies...i just think ChampCar needs to focus more on the task at hand...

If both sides would just stay quiet that would be good. But the IRL won't shut up and is still trying to kill Champ Car, so I don't think OWRS can stay quiet.

ChampcarShark
05-11-04, 12:59 PM
If both sides would just stay quiet that would be good. But the IRL won't shut up and is still trying to kill Champ Car, so I don't think OWRS can stay quiet.

I feel it is safe for OWRS to deffend itself, as long as they do not engage in a name calling war.

Comparisons are great to show the average Joe and Jane how OWRS is different and better than the other series.

Road America
05-11-04, 09:50 PM
I feel it is safe for OWRS to deffend itself, as long as they do not engage in a name calling war.

Very true, But....I think it's alright for KK to say 'Injury Racing League' as many times as he likes! :thumbup: