PDA

View Full Version : Perpetuating the "GOMER" stereotype.....

lone_groover
05-05-04, 03:34 PM
According to the dumb hicks at CrackForum. Mizz Lee Ann Womack is going to bring her barnyard bel canto to the proceedings at Hooterville this year:

http://www.ez-entertainment.net/carpet/LeannWomack2BB1.JPG

Looks like Minnie Pearl meets Patrick Swayze as a ho'.

HEE HAW.....

holla!

:cry:

Methanolandbrats
05-05-04, 03:57 PM
Big n natural :gomer:

racer2c
05-05-04, 04:06 PM
What's a 'Womack'?

cart7
05-05-04, 04:13 PM
This is the transition period guys. First Womack, next year Gomer himself gets replaced with Lee Greenwood a singin "Proud to be an American" and the next year, the cars'll have fenders. :gomer:

pineapple
05-05-04, 05:09 PM
Big n natural :gomer:

You are talking about the hair, right?

Chiphead_Dave
05-05-04, 05:20 PM
You are talking about the hair, right?

There wern't even any natural ingrediants in the bottle that gave her that hair color. As for the other bolt on accesories.......... :saywhat:

Methanolandbrats
05-05-04, 05:25 PM
There wern't even any natural ingrediants in the bottle that gave her that hair color. As for the other bolt on accesories.......... :saywhat: Naw, they're real. Either that or the surgeon used two different sizes :D

pineapple
05-05-04, 05:35 PM
Naw, they're real. Either that or the surgeon used two different sizes :D

Well, the different sized implants are supposed to make them look more natural. :) Looks like the same cross-eyed surgeon did the face job, too.

fourrunner
05-05-04, 05:52 PM
I saw Lee Anne Womack last year in Philly as the Opening Act for Willie Nelson... (Don't Dare Smack on Willie :) ) She's about 3 feet tall in heels ;)

I waited tediously through 35 minutes of different variations on the same song ... She sings well, but after the third song I wanted to hang myself.

Then Willie came out and did 3 songs with her that were good.. Then Willie Himself did over 90 minutes of the Good Stuff! Thanks Willie :thumbup:

BTW ... I am not a gomer ! :)

Mike Kellner
05-05-04, 06:33 PM
Speaking of Hooters, I heard on TF that Jessica Simpson is going to be there as well. Put 'em both in orange short shorts, and tight t-shirts, and it'll look like Hooter's is the event sponsor.

For a short time, I was working on the script for a mini series, The Shroud of Cannaplois. I was going to have LeeAnn play DoraLee, a trailer park dwelling Hooter's waitress, who had collected every Dale Earnhardt collectable sold on the Nashville Shopping Network, and when she bought a full size copy of his burial shroud, which was discovered to have his likeness miraculously embossed on it, a big miracle happened and she woke up one day able to read and write.

mk

SteveH
05-05-04, 09:04 PM
Speaking of Hooters, I heard on TF that Jessica Simpson is going to be there as well. Put 'em both in orange short shorts, and tight t-shirts, and it'll look like Hooter's is the event sponsor.

For a short time, I was working on the script for a mini series, The Shroud of Cannaplois. I was going to have LeeAnn play DoraLee, a trailer park dwelling Hooter's waitress, who had collected every Dale Earnhardt collectable sold on the Nashville Shopping Network, and when she bought a full size copy of his burial shroud, which was discovered to have his likeness miraculously embossed on it, a big miracle happened and she woke up one day able to read and write.

mk

but did she have teeth?

sundaydriver2
05-05-04, 09:11 PM
That's a guy, right?

:confused:

FTG
05-05-04, 09:32 PM

mk

By changing the goat to a shroud, you don't need to pay a royalty to the goat's owner. Smart. You'll make an excellent Hollywood producer.

Railbird
05-05-04, 09:54 PM
Speaking of natural boobs

My money is on Al jr tryin' to tuck a buck sometime during the proceedings.

FanofMario
05-05-04, 10:14 PM
Listen to Womack at the track and Donald on the way home!
(http://www.wibc.com/indy500/broadcastschedule_indy500.aspx)

A Gomer wet dream! :gomer:

Warlock!
05-06-04, 07:26 AM
Dunno her in the least bit, but...

I'd hit it.

Warlock!

Jervis Tetch 1
05-06-04, 08:21 AM
I thought big hair went out when the 80s ended.

Mike Kellner
05-06-04, 08:36 AM
I think it is still the late 50s in Nashville.

mk

Ankf00
05-06-04, 07:03 PM
I thought big hair went out when the 80s ended.
say hello to television newswomen !

JT265
05-06-04, 10:28 PM
Dunno her in the least bit, but...

I'd hit it.

Warlock!

What I've learned, by JT

Miz Womack and a rockpile recently vacated by grass snakes have something in common.

As you were.

:rofl: