PDA

View Full Version : Who is better? Larry Foyt or Donnie Beechler

Madmaxfan2
05-03-04, 03:57 PM
It's May , and just for laughs, answer the question, who is better?, Larry Foyt who has a ride and can't cut it in NASCAR, but escapes that rookie test, or the deserving dirt tracker that the IRL was created for, Donnie Beechler, poster child of TF, who doesn't have a ride .:gomer:

pchall
05-03-04, 04:10 PM
It's May , and just for laughs, answer the question, who is better?, Larry Foyt who has a ride and can't cut it in NASCAR, but escapes that rookie test, or the deserving dirt tracker that the IRL was created for, Donnie Beechler, poster child of TF, who doesn't have a ride .:gomer:

Beechler.

He's just that good.

pchall
05-03-04, 04:13 PM
:rothlmao:

These IRL wankers couldn't even hold the helmet bag of some CART "ride buyers".

Chaos
05-03-04, 04:54 PM
c.

Lizzerd
05-03-04, 06:45 PM
It's like asking, which is worse, a buffalo fart or rotting tuna?

Brickman
05-03-04, 07:28 PM

At least he rates better than Larry. ;)

http://www.rateitall.com/t-628-cart-irl-drivers-current.aspx

In reality there is probably a great difference between the two, I guess Beechler has a couple top 3 finishes in IRL. Foyt (Larry or IV) won't ever accomplish even that. Not sure if he is the poster child of talented but ride less.

Spicoli
05-03-04, 07:30 PM
Beechler.

FCYTravis
05-03-04, 07:48 PM
Donnie Beechler gave it a good, honest shot and will be remembered for that.

The only thing Larry Foyt will be remembered for is flipping through the frontstraight cone chicane at Atlanta in a Van Diemen/Ford Formula Continental.

pchall
05-03-04, 08:08 PM
The only thing Larry Foyt will be remembered for is flipping through the frontstraight cone chicane at Atlanta in a Van Diemen/Ford Formula Continental.

At least he has passed IRL flight school training requirements.

Steve99
05-03-04, 08:09 PM
Beechler.

He's just that good.

What else is left to say on the topic?

Jervis Tetch 1
05-03-04, 09:02 PM
What else is left to say on the topic?Perhaps a better example would have been who's better IV or Dr. Jack Miller? :gomer:

RobGuru
05-03-04, 09:06 PM
Perhaps a better example would have been who's better IV or Dr. Jack Miller? :gomer:

Vitolo could drive circles around both those guys. But, if only two choices, I would have to go with the good Dr.

Brickman
05-03-04, 09:12 PM
Vitolo could drive circles around both those guys. But, if only two choices, I would have to go with the good Dr.

Dr. Jack would actually duck into the pits at Phoenix if he was going to be passed.... care to change your vote?

JLMannin
05-04-04, 12:47 PM
So, which is better? Schlitz or PBR? Charlie Nearburg or Dan Drinan?

extramundane
05-04-04, 02:21 PM
So, which is better? Schlitz or PBR? Charlie Nearburg or Dan Drinan?

PBR & Nearburg. By a longshot.

Turbos 4 Life
05-04-04, 02:26 PM
Well, Larry learned a little 'bout eatin' sammiches from AJ, so I'd say Beechler.

Mike Kellner
05-05-04, 12:23 AM
Isn't that kinda like asking which Spice Girl was the best singer?

mk

SteveH
05-05-04, 01:20 AM
Larry, simply because he's got the name. If it were Donnie Foyt, he'd still be in a car.

Madmaxfan2
05-05-04, 09:52 AM
How true, Steve. :laugh:

manic mechanic
05-06-04, 01:02 AM
If you judge it by fortitude, I give it to Beechler.

At least he holds his eyes open on the straights. :thumbup:

manic