PDA

View Full Version : The Other OW test . . .

Wheel-Nut
02-04-03, 05:04 PM
At the other OW test today, the one happening on the left coast, it looks as though Chevy is looking down the barrel. The top 9 positions are filled with Toyota and Honda teams. Chevy comes in in tenth!! Welcome to the end Chevy!!

mnkywrch
02-04-03, 05:41 PM
While I wouldn't be surprised to see Chevy get smoked, it's testing.

Panther didn't show much speed at the TiTW last year...

Heck, I expect Penske to dominate, and they're not leading the charts either.

(They were right with Hornish despite having less HP. Imagine what they'll do with more HP and their own motors. :eek: )

Wheel-Nut
02-04-03, 06:14 PM
. . . .

True this is only testing but one would think of the 7 or so teams that are Chevy powered they (Chevy) would have a better showing in the top 10, afterall, they are the elder statesmen of the series!

pchall
02-05-03, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by mnkywrch

(They were right with Hornish despite having less HP. Imagine what they'll do with more HP and their own motors. :eek: )

Gee, weren't the lemmings crowing about how Panther and Hornish smoked Penske at Homestead last year? Funny how remembrance of a season's action gets blurred along with the latest version of the Vision.

cart7
02-05-03, 01:26 PM
(They were right with Hornish despite having less HP. Imagine what they'll do with more HP and their own motors.

I was corrected numerous times on this fallacy at TF. Penske's motors were no more underpowered than Sam's. Sam was just all that.:rolleyes: