PDA

View Full Version : TV Alert - New Episode of Dangerous Curves on Spike

devilmaster
05-01-04, 10:51 AM
http://www.cart.com/News/Article.asp?ID=7716

Sunday at 1:30 on Spike.

INDIANAPOLIS (April 30, 2004) – Fans of the Bridgestone Presents The Champ Car World Series Powered by Ford will not have a race to watch this weekend, but they can get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the personalities that power the Champ Car World Series on Spike TV’s Sunday Champ Car show Dangerous Curves.

The show, which gives viewers an in-depth look at the Champ Car World Series, will visit 1996 series champion Jimmy Vasser (#12 Gulfstream Ford-Cosworth/Lola/Bridgestone) at his Las Vegas home as Jimmy gives fans a chance to see what he does with his time away from the track. Host Bronte Tagliani will join Vasser as they check out his unique collection of gadgets and toys that he has amassed over his racing career.

The program will also take fans deep into the paddock to join team co-owner Paul Newman with guests Paul and Heather McCartney and Tom Cruise as the legendary stars took in some Champ Car racing at Long Beach two weeks ago. In addition, show segments will focus on how Champ Car drivers and their families maintain their relationships while on the road. A piece on the new Champ Car scoring system and a behind-the-scenes view at the all-driver autograph session from Long Beach will round out the episode.

Dangerous Curves can be seen at 1:30 p.m. Sunday on Spike TV. Spike TV and HDNet are the television homes of the Champ Car World Series and will give fans a chance to follow all of the open-wheel racing action throughout the 2004 season.

Steve

pchall
05-01-04, 10:55 AM
At least it isn't another showing of Driven. :gomer:

Cart4Live2003
05-01-04, 11:00 AM
"hmmmmmmmmmm" "he's back"

darn.. we don't get to see Joe Tanto spinning across the finish line again?? :laugh:

Glad to see it's a new show will definetly be watching it!!

Clown
05-02-04, 02:58 AM
Can anyone cap this? :)

<insert 200 word anti-N10 rant here>

devilmaster
05-02-04, 03:23 AM
Clown - if I remember to watch it (and i'm planning on it) i'll cap it.

Steve

Clown
05-02-04, 03:27 AM
Thanks budddd-e :D

Sean O'Gorman
05-02-04, 01:56 PM
Jimmy Vasser has one cool golf cart! :laugh: And I sware that Bronte has the sexiest accent on earth! :D :thumbup:

KLang
05-02-04, 02:51 PM
I want to know where to get one of those mixers.

Good show :thumbup:

devilmaster
05-02-04, 03:10 PM
Clown - got it saved and just chopping it down to a downloadable size as we speak....

Probably have it up within a couple hours from this post.

Ensure you have your codecs up to date. Open Windows Media Player, click on help, click on check for player updates.

Steve

devilmaster
05-02-04, 05:07 PM
Ok - heres a streaming version of the show.....

its 15 megs and its not my server, so please be gentle with it.

www.ch2a.ca/steve/curves.wmv

Steve

Ankf00
05-02-04, 06:08 PM
thanks buddy :)
nothing like internet access to completely distract you from doing crucial work!

Insomniac
05-02-04, 06:39 PM
They correctly spelled Allmendinger. :) My only suggestion for improvement is when they were showing race dates, the day was obscured by the SpikeTV graphic. It would be nice to keep that in mind when putting text up. Otherwise, great job. :thumbup:

RusH
05-02-04, 08:50 PM
I just watched it.Thanks for the the cap! I missed it today so this was really cool. :thumbup:

Clown
05-02-04, 09:55 PM
Thanks DevilMaster :D
Your a legend :thumbup:

Robstar
05-02-04, 09:58 PM
Yeah, nice work Steve... :thumbup:

CART License
05-04-04, 07:03 PM
Any likelihood of getting a copy of last Sundays 05-02-04 Dangerous Curves? I will reimburse any expenses.