PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing

anait
05-01-04, 12:13 PM
:saywhat: Great, big, fluffy flakes. On May 1st, for cryin' out loud...

devilmaster
05-01-04, 12:15 PM
ALL TOGETHER NOW!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
and the fire is so delightful....

:D :runs:

Steve

KLang
05-01-04, 12:19 PM
Here in Houston we've got thunderstorms, tornado watches, and flood advisorys. :saywhat:

Wanna trade?

Warlock!
05-01-04, 12:29 PM
Here in Houston we've got thunderstorms, tornado watches, and flood advisorys. :saywhat:

Wanna trade?I'll trade with either of ya. I'm outside sweating my marbles off planting shrubs.

Autumn can't come soon enuf...

Warlock!

anait
05-01-04, 12:47 PM

Wanna trade?

:eek: No thanks, I'll stick with the gentle stuff!

Take care, eh? I hate tornadoes...

anait
05-01-04, 12:53 PM
I'll trade with either of ya. I'm outside sweating my marbles off planting shrubs.

Autumn can't come soon enuf...

Warlock!

'Lock!, I apologize for laughing at your distress, but... :rofl:

Your snow machines safely bedded down for the off season?

Railbird
05-01-04, 01:18 PM
he he he

he said "shrub"

damn shame the fat boy weather is fading there 'lock

Skinny folks season is upon us, fact is I've damn near de-layered enough to get down to those jockeys I tugged on before the Petit.

enjoy

Kiwifan
05-01-04, 02:27 PM
May 2nd here and it should be snowing but it's clear and calm getting up to a balmy 12 degrees.

People get cranky waiting for that first proper snowfall of the year, once it comes we can get on with thinking about summer. :)

Rusty.

Riverside
05-01-04, 03:26 PM
It's 80 degrees here and I live in Canada.:D

fourrunner
05-01-04, 05:30 PM
Check the Weather in Hawaii

www.nbc.com

Click on Select a Show .... Go to Late Night Header then click Late Night/ Conan ... Click on Triumph Clips under the "Extras" header (bottom Left list orange typeface) .... Then "Triumph does the weather"

You'll need Windows Media for that one / RealVideo for the others

it's hilarious

Sorry it won't let me link direct but it's worth the trouble - plus the other Triumph Vids are great also

Ankf00
05-01-04, 07:59 PM
too funny, woke up this morning to quite a chilly wind and some rain in my face that greeted me when I stepped out the door, I was thinking the same thing, "what the hell? IT'S MAY FFS!!!!!!"

ChampcarShark
05-03-04, 04:22 PM
No complains here,

May 2, was great for a cookout.

About 70+ nice slow breeze to cool you off.

Today, May 3, about 76-78 degrees. A few passing clouds.

Summer is here, time to clean the pool.

Brickman
05-03-04, 07:37 PM
Snow!

Anteater
05-03-04, 07:47 PM
Currently 91 degrees here, and the fire season officially started this morning at 8:00 am (it was announced in the paper). My neighborhood got an early start yesterday, though. I came home from a trip to LA to find a police car blocking the only street into my neighborhood; apparently there was a nasty little brush fire burning up the canyon behind my tract. I had to show my license to the cop, proving that I lived there, before he'd let me continue on my way. Fortunately, no homes were damaged. Did I mention that my house has a shake roof? :eek:

datachicane
05-03-04, 07:57 PM
80 deg. this weekend in the usually cold & rainy Pacific NW.
WTH is going on? The last two weeks have felt more like August than April...

Where'd we leave that dang Kyoto accord? I can never find it when I need it...
:D

Robstar
05-03-04, 08:00 PM
Sort of warm 24C Autumny day with the leaves falling & blowing about...

nz_climber
05-03-04, 09:33 PM
If anyone watched the V'8 supercars, they'll know its raining here, hell Im even getting webbed feet and scales cause its so damm wet!! :eek:

RaceGrrl
05-03-04, 09:33 PM
Fortunately, no homes were damaged. Did I mention that my house has a shake roof? :eek:

That's appropriate. :D

texophilia
05-04-04, 01:01 AM
I got to enjoy the best of both worlds: snowboarding in 70 degree weather. Although I'll have to admit the snow was bit slushy today. :cool:

anait
05-11-04, 02:57 PM
May 11th. Snowing again. And not just big, fluffy flakes this time, ones that disappear as they land on the nice green grass...no, this is a full out dump of snow. 10cm or more of snow today, changing to freezing rain overnight. More snow and rain tomorrow. Temps of around 3 to -2. :saywhat:

At least the trees look nice, all covered with snow. :rolleyes: :D

cartcanuck
05-11-04, 04:18 PM
Yeah, not that far away from you Anait, it isn't much different. The city is just covered in snow, but it's so wet that when you step in it, the bottom inch or so is just slush. It will sure be interesting if it freezes tonite :rolleyes:

I'm thinkin' I'm going to have to move in with my buddy in Florida real soon if this keeps up!

Ankf00
05-11-04, 04:33 PM
*snicker* canadians *snicker* :D

nz_climber
05-11-04, 04:49 PM
*snicker* canadians *snicker* :D

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbup:

cartcanuck
05-11-04, 04:53 PM
Yeah, we deserve that. It's mid May and it's snowing :shakehead What are we thinking living up here. We might get cheep health care, but we need it because of the freaky weather!! :rofl:

Oh yeah, we'll have the Stanley Cup this year too, so that's a good reason to stay isn't it :confused: Ok, maybe not.

KLang
05-11-04, 04:58 PM

Very strange. This is our weather here today again.

anait
05-11-04, 05:08 PM
Here in Houston we've got thunderstorms, tornado watches, and flood advisorys.

Very strange. This is our weather here today again.

There are some seriously connected systems going on here... :eek: :D

Ankf00
05-11-04, 11:12 PM
Yeah, we deserve that. It's mid May and it's snowing :shakehead What are we thinking living up here. We might get cheep health care, but we need it because of the freaky weather!! :rofl:

Oh yeah, we'll have the Stanley Cup this year too, so that's a good reason to stay isn't it :confused: Ok, maybe not.

calgary's the only hope you have left ;)

go bolts
go fish