PDA

View Full Version : How groomed are you???

anait
04-30-04, 10:08 PM
This was posted at CW, but I thought it would be fun for the OC crowd, too. :D (I changed it a bit!)

The challenge:

Enter your shower and count all the bottles (feel free to differentiate between shampoo/conditioner or whatever but you do not have to). Next head to the bathroom cabinet and start counting again - same stuff. Finally included any other areas (perhaps the bedroom) where lotions, skin care and hair stuff is stored and start counting.

If you're married, or have a significant other, what's the ratio of yours to theirs? If you're single, we still want to know your grooming habits. :cool:

Here's my tally, to start us off:

In the one bathroom our family currently shares, the shower has 7 bottles of product and some accessories. (btw, when did 'product' come into mainstream use? Before Queer Eye, I'm sure...)

- 4 bottles belonging to my husband - shampoo, body wash & refill for body wash (which is actually generic liquid hand soap), and Phisoderm for his acne

- 3 bottles belonging to our 11 yr old - shampoo, conditioner, body wash

- 3 mesh poufy things (one for each full time shower user), a small loofah, a facecloth, and a razor.

All are safely set/hung where they should be. Mr anait detests a cluttered bathroom - he's a big guy, and hates bumping things off shelves/counters/ledges etc.

There are also 29 other bottles of everything you could think of to keep a family of 6 clean, as well as shaving accessories, and about 18 fancy bars of soap - these are carefully contained and organized on a couple of shelves - always in their place, and well out of the way of hubby.

My personal powder room is a well-organized world unto its own. I stopped counting skin/face/body care products at 58. That doesn't include bottles of perfume or of nail polish, or any makeup other than foundation. Mr anait doesn't even venture into that itty bitty 4x6 room!! :eek: :rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
04-30-04, 10:31 PM
I'm a single guy who doesn't date; I know theres a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, a stick of deodorant, and some shaving cream. As long as I don't smell bad, what else matters? :D

SteveH
04-30-04, 11:24 PM
"I'm a single guy who doesn't date"

not that there's anything wrong with that :gomer: :laugh: :D :rofl:

just kidding!

Fitti Fan
04-30-04, 11:47 PM
Phew, for a minute there I was thinking you were asking something else.

;)

bdogg187
05-01-04, 12:26 AM
I'm a single guy who doesn't date; I know theres a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, a stick of deodorant, and some shaving cream. As long as I don't smell bad, what else matters? :D

Same here.

Sean O'Gorman
05-01-04, 08:51 AM
"I'm a single guy who doesn't date"

not that there's anything wrong with that :gomer: :laugh: :D :rofl:

just kidding!

I never said I wasn't looking for a sugar momma!!!

Warlock!
05-01-04, 12:33 PM
There's prolly a dozen bottles, 4 razors, 3 loufa thingies, three bars of soap, and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in my shower. Of those things, I use the shaving cream, one razor, and a bar of Irish Spring.

Occasionally I use the TMNT...

Warlock!

ChampcarShark
05-03-04, 04:35 PM
About 6 bottles, a razor, tootbrush.

Just the usual stuff... (I think)

Robstar
05-03-04, 07:30 PM
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me... ;)

Seriously - I counted 9 for me & low 30's for the Mrs... :eek:

nz_climber
05-03-04, 09:39 PM
1 shampoo
1 shaving cream
1 hair stuff (gel or wax)
1 razor + spare blades
1 toothbrush
1 toothpaste
1 deorderent
1 soap + plus 2 spares
1 small bottle of smelly stuff (kinda a perfume for guys that my x got me - it collects lots of dust :saywhat: )

Thats about me :)