PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee testing anyone?

Tim
04-30-04, 08:28 PM
Wendesday May 5 there will be a grandstand open on the southside of the track. South terrace Bleacher FF to be exact. It will be open 10:30 to 5:00. I'll be there. Anyone else?

ncmlj
05-04-04, 09:42 PM
WOW! No one going? RTK? Chop? I will be there! I just talked to buddy that is with Rusport and he said he is there until friday. He said he wasn't sure what their schedule was for tomorrow all he knew forsure is they were setting up Weds and staying till Friday.

RTKar
05-04-04, 09:56 PM
WOW! No one going? RTK? Chop? I will be there! I just talked to buddy that is with Rusport and he said he is there until friday. He said he wasn't sure what their schedule was for tomorrow all he knew forsure is they were setting up Weds and staying till Friday.

Wish I could, but I can't.

chop456
05-04-04, 10:38 PM
Can't make it w/o loosing a 3-day weekend this week - and that ain't a gonna' happen.

RTKar
05-04-04, 11:00 PM
...just a stupid old race car going around in circles anyway, not like I'd want to sit there and drink a few beers, soak up some rays and be mellow when I can be at work. :saywhat:

ncmlj
05-05-04, 07:58 PM
...just a stupid old race car going around in circles anyway, not like I'd want to sit there and drink a few beers, soak up some rays and be mellow when I can be at work. :saywhat:

Well, there was no rays when I got there (after work) but still was great to watch the cars. And the daughter was all ga ga about sitting on pit wall with the cars lighting up 5 feet away from her. Ya ok I was goosed bumped up myself :D

Teams that were there, Newman/Haas 2 cars running, RuSport 1 car running (Jourdain) both tomorrow, PKV 2 cars running, Herdez 2 cars running, MiJack 2 cars running, Forsythe 2 cars was all I saw running the Corona hauler was there tho, RocketSports 2 cars running