PDA

View Full Version : wweeeeee-hoooooo

pinniped
04-27-04, 06:12 PM
Any other rednecks goin to see the NASCAR race this weekend in Fontucky?

My dad and I are going to be sitting near the entrance to turn 1...

KLang
04-27-04, 06:20 PM

Make sure you hang onto your empty beer cans if you want to join in at the end of the race. ;)

manic mechanic
04-27-04, 06:33 PM

Figures you would be down at the other end of the track from us..Makes it a long walk to buy me a beer :D

shopdogs P2,
Team Ostrich P16

I'm sure that was also the reason we didn't see you at LBGP..youdda hadda buy Ank one too! :p

manic

pinniped
04-27-04, 06:59 PM
Manic - I'll gladly buy you a beer. Beer is in fact the number one budget priority of Team Ostrich, making it unique among aspiring fantasy redneck race teams...where are ya gonna be pardner? (We've had these seats for years - they're pretty good to see the whole track actually). Long Beach is a long story - I won't bore you with it here...

P.S. - The "Shopdogs" may be ahead but that is only because Team Ostrich is goin' thru a slump, kindof a midfield thing, so we can get some articles written about our slump, which will in turn result in sponsorship and a return to the front!

manic mechanic
04-27-04, 07:32 PM
Manic - I'll gladly buy you a beer. Beer is in fact the number one budget priority of Team Ostrich, making it unique among aspiring fantasy redneck race teams...where are ya gonna be pardner? (We've had these seats for years - they're pretty good to see the whole track actually).

Section 88, Row 23. I'll be sitting with Anaya, Brewser, Wood-eye and Linda Lou. :thumbup:

As for your "return to the front"... :rofl:

manic

CARTNUT
04-28-04, 12:42 AM
I'll be sitting with Anaya, Brewser, Wood-eye and Linda Lou.

Silly Rednecks! :shakehead :p

'NUT :gomer:

Dave99
04-28-04, 12:54 AM
CARTNUT- Pls check your PM's.

Fitti Fan
04-28-04, 06:08 PM
You guys aren't kidding are you?

:laugh:

RaceCat
04-29-04, 12:29 AM
You guys aren't kidding are you?

:laugh:

You know they're not! :laugh:

Someday I might actaully join them. I've been thinking about it, but just because Manics bloody mary's are so damn fine! You do still drink bloody mary's even if it's a NASCAR race don't you? Please tell me it isn't all beer all the time!

RaceCat

Dave99
04-29-04, 01:12 AM
It's not important what you drink at a NASCAR race as long as it's out of a plastic #8 cup. :thumbup:

manic mechanic
04-29-04, 01:14 AM
You know they're not! :laugh:

Someday I might actaully join them. I've been thinking about it, but just because Manics bloody mary's are so damn fine! You do still drink bloody mary's even if it's a NASCAR race don't you? Please tell me it isn't all beer all the time!

RaceCat

Well 'Cat, I have never had enough folks around who wanted a race-day bloody mary at a NASCAR event to have it all ready to go (it wouldn't take long to prep, but the "travel bar" has yet to make the trip). As usual, there will be some TQ, and "Speedway Special Ale, 2004".

Such as it is, I'll have a few things ready to go for Sunday (FYI, parking is much tougher for NASCAR than a ChampCar event, so I'm leaving the house earlier in hopes of getting a good spot). BBQing after the race (while all the 'necks try and fight their way out of the lot) with a few bratwursts and maybe a burger or two (nothing like a Champcar crowd...we adjust to the "plebian" aspect so as not to stand out as "aristocracy" :rofl: ).

Rest assured, if RaceCat were to attend, I'll make sure to mix her a few! :D

manic

manic mechanic
04-29-04, 01:16 AM
It's not important what you drink at a NASCAR race as long as it's out of a plastic #8 cup. :thumbup:

Or a Lipton Tea bottle!!! :rofl: :rofl:

manic

Fitti Fan
04-29-04, 02:22 AM
Nothing for me? :(

pinniped
04-29-04, 10:00 AM
Getting my best tank top cleaned and pressed for the event...

Winston Wolfe
04-29-04, 12:20 PM

make sure you get the collar straight !

And dont ruin the iron-on decal of the Kyle Petty Mello Yello #42 you got when you bought that case of it back in '87....

Dave99
04-29-04, 02:34 PM
:rofl:

Also, don't forget to cut your wranglers in half with a pair of scissors. Actually, the higher the better. :gomer:

Fitti Fan
04-29-04, 04:52 PM
Ok, now you guys are just plain out scaring me! :eek:

pinniped
04-29-04, 09:40 PM
Imagine what we'll be like about halfway into the race...several beers down, reddish hues to the backs of our necks and starting develop a contact "suthern drawl" a la Ward Burton...