PDA

View Full Version : Work avoidance chat

anait
04-26-04, 02:25 PM
C'mon in, the water/coffee/tea/name your pleasure's fine.... :D

devilmaster
04-26-04, 02:34 PM
we're discussing the faults/merits of air supply....

JT, you might wanna get in on this :D

Steve

Ankf00
04-26-04, 04:01 PM
screw that, just grab your swim trunks and head on over to my place, the cooler is full.

devilmaster
04-26-04, 04:12 PM
screw that, just grab your swim trunks and head on over to my place, the cooler is full.

I can see job hunting is going good for you then.... :rofl:

Steve

Fitti Fan
04-26-04, 04:29 PM
The link never works for me! :(

Is it really only Monday?

M

devilmaster
04-26-04, 04:40 PM
The link never works for me! :(

Is it really only Monday?

M

Why doesn't it work?

Steve

Ankf00
04-26-04, 08:49 PM
I can see job hunting is going good for you then.... :rofl:

Steve

why get depressed when you can hang out in the warm water and drink cool liquids? :p

we're doing our TA proud damnit, he said today to enjoy these last weeks, they're the best times of our lives :p

we invited you to the party!! why so jealous ? :p

Ankf00
04-27-04, 01:22 AM
today we celebrated the spirit of Tippy Gomez, we shotgunned beers poolside with the local scenery.

here's to tippy, cheers. :thumbup:

4wheeldrifter
04-27-04, 07:36 AM
we're doing our TA proud damnit, he said today to enjoy these last weeks, they're the best times of our lives :p

:p

And he'd be right.

Fitti Fan
04-27-04, 11:12 AM
Not sure what's happening. I get the window to enter my name, and then it goes to the chat window but it doesn't do anything, page says done and that's that!
:shakehead

devilmaster
04-27-04, 11:30 AM
Not sure what's happening. I get the window to enter my name, and then it goes to the chat window but it doesn't do anything, page says done and that's that!
:shakehead

If you don't get a box requesting to load a program (needed for the chat to work) perhaps your internet security level is too high.

If you don't want to fiddle with your internet security settings, (and alot of people dont) perhaps you could download a program like MIRC and learn how to use it. MIRC will allow you to use offcamber chat without using the chat button below.

it will take some time to learn, but it works great.

www.mirc.com

Steve