PDA

View Full Version : Have we discussed this piece of data?

RaceCat
04-24-04, 02:47 AM
I've heard it said that Tony George was seen by a few at Long Beach last weekend. Anybody know if this is true and if it is true....What's that all about? :)

RaceCat

(Honestly a guy that I work with swares that he actually SAW HIM) I'm not trying to stir things up....just askin!)

Anteater
04-24-04, 03:03 AM
I've heard it said that Tony George was seen by a few at Long Beach last weekend. Anybody know if this is true and if it is true....What's that all about? :)

RaceCat

(Honestly a guy that I work with swares that he actually SAW HIM) I'm not trying to stir things up....just askin!)

That rumor was mentioned earlier in this thread:
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4045&page=1&pp=25

I didn't see TG at Long Beach, and I haven't heard whether anyone from this forum saw him. I wore my picture of TG with the red circle/slash in my credential holder at the track, and would have enjoyed showing it to that creep.

Ankf00
04-24-04, 03:07 AM
That rumor was mentioned earlier in this thread:
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4045&page=1&pp=25

I didn't see TG at Long Beach, and I haven't heard whether anyone from this forum saw him. I wore my picture of TG with the red circle/slash in my credential holder at the track, and would have enjoyed showing it to that creep.

wow, such rage. I never would have expected!! :D

Boss302
04-24-04, 03:42 AM
Mark C. saw him. He was the guy wearing the expensive shoes and a cowboy hat. I heard the same thing. Mmmmmm

cart7
04-24-04, 07:11 AM
http://www.champweb.net/images_database/news/tg.jpg
Hmmmmm......

photo courtesy from champweb. All rights reserved. I'm not getting a dime for posting this nor am I selling copies of this photo for profit, I swear. It's not my desktop wallpaper nor did I save it to my computer. I apologize to all OC posters who may be offended by this photo or who may suffer extreme physical side effects from viewing it. I apologize to WB and other OC posters if this photo causes your computer to crash or lock up while loading.

pchall
04-24-04, 07:49 AM
If that is Tony George, then he is probably using at least two synapses trying to figure out exactly what currency it will take to buy the race and the loyalty of all those fans.

skidmarks
04-24-04, 08:22 AM
So the gay rodeo was in town, too?

Rogue Leader
04-24-04, 08:42 AM
that picture would be 100000x more insteresting if someone walked up behind him and urinated on his head :D

Jag_Warrior
04-24-04, 08:47 AM

IRL Eye For The Champ Car Guy

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course...

Robstar
04-24-04, 09:05 AM

meaning ?

RTKar
04-24-04, 09:34 AM
It's good to see him behind bars.

skidmarks
04-24-04, 10:02 AM
meaning ?

Some of my co-workers attend the gay rodeo, I've seen how they dress is all. :D

Jay
04-24-04, 10:43 AM
that picture would be 100000x more insteresting if someone walked up behind him and urinated on his head :D
photoshop maybe? If someone can find the right picture to add...

Corner5
04-24-04, 12:31 PM
Here's the one I saw-

http://mikewww.afraid.org/pic/tg1%20copy.jpg

lone_groover
04-24-04, 01:04 PM
:D HA HA :D !

Anteater
04-24-04, 01:32 PM
Maybe he was there, but I think that Jim Michelian, chairman of the LBGP, knows how the Champ Car fans feel about any possible IRL race at Long Beach. Right, Dave99? :D

ChampcarShark
04-27-04, 06:05 PM
I know, I know, I know.

I know why he was at a Champcar event. The answer may surprise you.

He wanted to see a real race with real drivers. He had a sore neck after watching those crapwagons go roundy roundy.

Give the guy a break, he is allowed to enjoy a real race too.

JLMannin
04-29-04, 12:46 PM
Was Ed Carpenter in the Atlantics race?

RobGuru
04-29-04, 12:58 PM
Was Ed Carpenter in the Atlantics race?

Woulda failed to qualify.

racer2c
04-29-04, 02:24 PM
I know, I know, I know.

I know why he was at a Champcar event. The answer may surprise you.

He wanted to see a real race with real drivers. He had a sore neck after watching those crapwagons go roundy roundy.

Give the guy a break, he is allowed to enjoy a real race too.

I doubt it coming from a guy who said "I think Indy Cars are faster than stock cars." :gomer: