PDA

View Full Version : Otta...........................

JT265
04-20-04, 09:44 PM
WHO?

Golf Sens, Golf!!!!

beLEAF!!!

:thumbup:

anait
04-20-04, 09:55 PM
:D

Leafs in 4?

(What's the other professional sports team with an incorrect plural? I can't remember...)

Ankf00
04-20-04, 11:18 PM
leaVES, hehe

Jay
04-20-04, 11:19 PM
Sens in 9 baby!!!

ok, maybe not....

The weather has been great for golfing here lately...

Well, I'm going for the Leafs from now, but if they don't start playing better the Flyer's are going to eat them alive. They'll get to Belfour like Ottawa didn't....

mapguy
04-21-04, 06:08 AM
http://www.torontomapleleafs.com/images/home/celebrate_SENSseries.jpg

Even without Mats we still kicked ass!

Even Homer is a Leafs fan...

http://www.torontomapleleafs.com/images/leaf_fan_7.jpg

Yo JT, which watering hole are you going to be at on Yonge during the Stanley Cup parade? The Zanzibar or the Brass Rail?

Riverside
04-26-04, 02:36 AM
And soon the Leafs will be joining the Sens on the golf course.:D

Ankf00
04-26-04, 11:04 AM
[IMG]
Yo JT, which watering hole are you going to be at on Yonge during the Stanley Cup parade? The Zanzibar or the Brass Rail?

every october, "stanley cup stanley cup," every playoff win "stanley cup, stanley cup," but when it's time for the cup to be hoisted, "next year! next year!" :p

dando
04-26-04, 05:43 PM
Mmmmm....Leafies taste good. GO PHLYERS!!!

:D

-Kevin

dando
05-04-04, 10:50 PM
Mmmmmm, Leafies. Good series. Tucker's a *****. Bolts/Phlyers, Sharkies/Flames....should be an interesting conference finals.

-Kevin

FCYTravis
05-04-04, 10:52 PM
Even as Forsberg takes a MASSIVE dive well worthy of the Divealanche - www.divealanche.com - the Sharks hang on for the 3-1 victory.

SIT DOWN LANCHE. SHARKS BABY.

CART T. Katz
05-04-04, 11:42 PM
as an avs fan, the only thing i am proud of is the fact that joe sakic made sure we didn't go out in a sweep. joe, rob blake and david aebisher deserve every american dollar they get. the rest of the team (including forsberg) can rot for all i care.

that series was a freaking embarassment. :flame:

Dr. Corkski
05-05-04, 02:41 AM
Bolts/Flyers should be interesting, not the least Bobby Clarke's team get to face the team whose annual gifts to the flyers at the trade table has single-handedly keep that sorry excuse for a GM from getting that pink slip that he deserves.

Sharks/Flames should be good too, two very similar teams, and Sutter/Kiprusoff face their old team. It will be a lot tougher for the Sharks on the road because there are going to be real fans in Calgary.

For all the crap Granato gets in Denver, Lacroix should be fired along with him for all those stupid trades he made and not making the most obvious trade he need to make - one for a real goalie.