PDA

View Full Version : Off to Mexico.....please no disasters at Indy

JohnHKart
04-20-04, 09:01 AM
Ok fingers crossed a crapwagon doesn't flip or kill somebody there, (which happened on two of these trips last year) I'm off to Ensenada for one day....(one year anniversary of the Ensenada Mario flip). I had a nightmare the other day about a crapwagon killing someone, (who I will not mention) and it's one dream I don't want to see come true. Safe journeys,

John

skidmarks
04-20-04, 09:16 AM
Ok fingers crossed a crapwagon doesn't flip or kill somebody there, (which happened on two of these trips last year) I'm off to Ensenada for one day....(one year anniversary of the Ensenada Mario flip). I had a nightmare the other day about a crapwagon killing someone, (who I will not mention) and it's one dream I don't want to see come true. Safe journeys,

John

So you are saying when you go south of the border a crapwagon takes flight?

maybe you need a full body gurney flap?

DaveL
04-20-04, 11:12 AM
Indy IS a disaster. Just compare and contrast Indy circa 2004 to 1994. It makes me too sick to even write about it.

Jervis Tetch 1
04-21-04, 10:40 PM
I too have a bad feeling but fortunately I don't believe in Nostradomas crap type crystal ball predictions.

Still, I don't like gut feelings.

Here's hoping they have a safe May. I may not not like the I*L, but I would never wish harm on any of them as I'm confident none of you would either.

Not even Boy George, but I do wish he'd get rocked in a major, major scandal though like getting caught in a cheap, sex tape with Divine Brown (Hugh Grant's one-time, whatwasIthinking date).

JohnHKart
04-22-04, 05:42 AM
Ok back safe earlier this afternoon and everything is fine.....The Renna and Mario incidents were about 6 months to the day apart, and so were the April and October Mexican trips....in which I came home about 5pm, logged on here and found out about these stories...very wierd coincidences and scary.

John