PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

DjDrOmusic
04-18-04, 09:32 PM
To everyone who attended the gathering at 1138 in CBus today. It was a great time, and I appreciate the large bunch of people who "get it" that were there. 1138 has asked me to let everyone know that any time Champcar is on, you're all welcome. :) :thumbup:

RaceGrrl
04-18-04, 10:24 PM
Thanks Jerry, for setting up the gathering. 1138 is a much nicer place than WD was, IMO. Now we need a bigger crowd for the end of season race.
:thumbup:

Railbird
04-18-04, 10:50 PM
Full marks to the DjDr for setting up a good deal for the fans.

Good work Jerry

Napoleon
04-19-04, 07:03 AM
Dr. I wish I could have been there.

Warlock!
04-19-04, 07:17 AM
Thanks Jerry, for setting up the gathering. 1138 is a much nicer place than WD was, IMO.
I especially liked the strip club-esque decor, with all the chrome furniture, velvet couches, the neon-lighted risers on the steps, and the custom choppers... I felt right at home :D

I also liked the cute tattooed barmaid... I bet she's naughty... :thumbup:

Warlock!

devilmaster
04-19-04, 07:35 AM
So.........

Who has my Lola? :D

Steve

RaceGrrl
04-19-04, 07:57 AM
The bar still has the Lola. They set the minimum bid at $3K. Either no-one wanted to pony up the cash, or they were being respectful of the fact that you'd claimed the car for yourself and they're just bowed out of the auction for that reason. ;)

Napoleon
04-19-04, 01:20 PM

Warlock!

Since I am soon to be single again I will volunteer to find out and report back with a full report.

Hardpoint
04-19-04, 03:23 PM

Warlock!

Before you folks showed up, she was going on and on how she wished she could work in the nude "because it is healthier". I ,of course, gave my full support of that decision.

DjDrOmusic
04-19-04, 06:13 PM
Before you folks showed up, she was going on and on how she wished she could work in the nude "because it is healthier". I ,of course, gave my full support of that decision.

Yep, at least 7 hours a day she said! Plus, I never knew you could get drunk from sitting nude in a hairy buffalo!!! :eek: :saywhat:

Sean O'Gorman
04-19-04, 06:32 PM
Since I am soon to be single again I will volunteer to find out and report back with a full report.

On what, the details of the restraining order? :laugh: :)

Napoleon
04-19-04, 07:40 PM
On what, the details of the restraining order? :laugh: :)

Good one.

That or how hard she slaps me.

devilmaster
04-19-04, 07:58 PM

And I had to be running a meeting to find out if we'd still lockout teachers.... :flame:

Steve

devilmaster
04-19-04, 08:00 PM
The bar still has the Lola. They set the minimum bid at $3K. Either no-one wanted to pony up the cash, or they were being respectful of the fact that you'd claimed the car for yourself and they're just bowed out of the auction for that reason. ;)

umm....I thought i gave explicit instructions to pool your monies to buy it. Sheesh. 3 grand is probably half of what the gang buys in beer anyways......

He shoulda just given it up. :D

Steve

Joelski
05-05-04, 09:56 AM
Thanks to the Dr for setting this up. It was a great time. :thumbup: