PDA

View Full Version : WElcome strret prade loosers hahahahaha

BigIrlFan
04-18-04, 01:40 PM
HOpe you boys are happy. EVErones laffing now. LAffing at you not wiht you hahahahahaa YOU think just because you got some itiods throwing money at the CHump CArs that everthing is OK. WEll it aint. THat only works int he IRl. FIrst of all you aint even on a normal TV. WHAt the hell is SPike TV? LIke that will get soem one from LINton INdiana to tune in. SPIke TV sounds like a made up name. It aint cool like ESPN. THat name just roles off your tongue. ITs like a cuplle of guys said HEy Lets starts a TV station and named it after themselfves. YEah we could do that, Id call it BUCk TV. hahahahahaha That woud rock. ANd then you think LOng BEech is a spechul. YEah thats what it is SPEchul, just liek they called KEnny spechil when he was in school. That kind of spechul. hahahaha ANd the you got hte cars and stars NOW thats the funnyest of all. HElls BElles I can find newer cars with lesser miles at any J D BIriders hahahahaha ANd you only got one engine hahahahahah WE got three or four engine makers depending how you wnat ot count them OR maybe five really. BUt you got one and it aint even sure it wants any parts of you after this hahahahaha ANd your stars are guys no one ever heard of At lease not here in the US. YOUr forriners aint even won Indy yet. OUrs have hahahahahaha SO you lose their to hahahahahaha BOut the only thing you got thats any good is BOb JEnkins. ANd THat sad just reel sad.

YOu buys just be check in on my innernet site and get thelatests cause I plan on hammering CArt or whaterver the hell you is now perty hard all MAy.
www.bigirlfan.com

BIF#

THe IRl - JESus drove our pace car

Cart4Live2003
04-18-04, 01:51 PM
hmmm not one of your best rants.. i'd give you a C for effort.. :laugh:

scanman
04-18-04, 02:00 PM
Hey Bif#, your bait has gone off.... :D

oddlycalm
04-18-04, 02:19 PM
BOut the only thing you got thats any good is BOb JEnkins.

Yo BiF, fun is fun, but don't be playin with us on that Jenkins thing. Mighty sore subject 'round here. Tell you what, if we send over a case of Wild Turkey and a quart of my lime/jalapeno roadkill BBQ glaze, will you come and get Jenkins back...? We'll even throw in groover's entire Billy Ray Cyrus collection if you come get him before the green drops today. Jest keep him out at your trailer an' show him a good time... for the next nine months or so.

oc

pinniped
04-18-04, 02:45 PM
Bif, I hereby invite you to join us at www.politicalforum.com. I think you have great and wise insight into many diverse issues. We need your leadership. We need your thoughts. Come visit us sometime. :D

Purple Panic
04-19-04, 03:52 PM
Dunno if you guys noticed it or not yet, but his website is set up as a blog. Blogs are made for commentary. Post a message.

FTG
04-19-04, 06:06 PM
YOU think just because you got some itiods throwing money at the CHump CArs that everthing is OK.
THat only works int he IRl.

Classic.

Rogue Leader
04-19-04, 08:53 PM
Maybe Im just the new guy here....

but if you change the way the name is written... BigIrlFan to BIGIRLFan...

hmm is someone trying to tell us something???? :gomer:

fourrunner
04-19-04, 09:04 PM
Quote by BiF

"What the Hell is SpikeTV ?? "

It's the only Network Exclusively for MEN... So YOU wouldn't have a clue!! ;)

Playersfan
04-19-04, 11:36 PM
Quote by BiF

"What the Hell is SpikeTV ?? "

It's the only Network Exclusively for MEN... So YOU wouldn't have a clue!! ;)
:thumbup: :rofl: :rofl:

rabbit
04-19-04, 11:38 PM
http://www.bigirlfan.com/bif/archives/000015.html#more
BUt I was reely upset to see PAUl MCArteny the BEEtel there. HOW in the hell can that happen? MAn oh man i guess he figgers theres so many damed forinners in CARt that heed fit right in. IF he starts signing I Wanna hold your hand he better watch it. WIth this groupd theyd steel his watch hahahahahaha

BIf#

THe IRL - BRaking our backs to perserve the open wheel tradtions That's pure poetry. :rofl: :laugh:

B3RACER1a
04-20-04, 12:57 AM
LOL! :rofl:

Mike Kellner
04-20-04, 10:33 AM

hmm is someone trying to tell us something????

You are starting to catch on. There are gems within gems in a BiF post. He is easily the most entertaining poster in the ChampCar universe.

Have you visited his web site yet? It is a must see, the quintessential IRL fan site.

mk

Rogue Leader
04-20-04, 07:35 PM

hmm is someone trying to tell us something????

You are starting to catch on. There are gems within gems in a BiF post. He is easily the most entertaining poster in the ChampCar universe.

Have you visited his web site yet? It is a must see, the quintessential IRL fan site.

mk

Yes Ive seen it... Absolutely wonderful, captures the TRUE spirit of the IRL! I bet the Andrettis and Unsers are also big fans :D

dreamracer
04-20-04, 07:47 PM
BiF for Pres.... :thumbup:

RacinM3
04-20-04, 08:16 PM
Great line from his website:

ITs some kind of a prade where there aint no passing and everone is checking out the perty girls and ahving a goods time. WEll let me tell you we aint room for that in the IRl. NO sirree BOb.