PDA

View Full Version : Hey TG!

KLang
04-16-04, 11:58 PM
Kiss my ass.

Even after all the crap you've pulled the Champ Cars are still running at Long Beach this weekend.

Some of us will NEVER be dragged, kicking and screaming or otherwise, to your 'league'.

FTG!

P Hanley
04-17-04, 12:27 AM
I just wanted to mention that I was a Long Beach today, and lets just say that it was quite a satisfying feeling watching the champcars take to the course. I've attended the race for about the last 14 years and today was one of the more gratifying days I've spent here just for the simple fact that what champcar had to go through to accomplish what they have was outstanding. Lets just say that another die-hard fan really appreciated this day and look forward to many to come. Thanks Champcar Family, I back you 100%! :)

Kiwifan
04-17-04, 02:09 AM
No, thank you for waving the flag for those of us who can't be there. It's all about support. :thumbup:

Rusty.

sundaydriver2
04-17-04, 09:40 AM
The Idiotgrandson doesn't get it. It's not about what he wants, it's about what the fans want.

The fans don't want him or his extrodinary league of wankers.

FTG

KLang
04-17-04, 09:43 AM
Borrowed from Champweb:

http://www.champweb.net/images_database/news/werehere!2.jpg

A message to all of the fans for the Champ Car World Series courtesy of Mr. Kevin Kalkhoven: "We're here. 18 cars are here. The stands are packed and we have beautiful weather. No longer will there be the negative press about the series, rather everyone is going to be talking about this perfect event in Long Beach, California. Welcome to the 2004 Champ Car World Series!"

Wally
04-17-04, 10:13 AM
:D :thumbup: :thumbup:

formulaben
04-17-04, 02:22 PM
Kiss my ass.

Even after all the crap you've pulled the Champ Cars are still running at Long Beach this weekend.

Some of us will NEVER be dragged, kicking and screaming or otherwise, to your 'league'.

FTG!

That's just beautiful.

oddlycalm
04-17-04, 03:02 PM
Kiss my ass.

Yup, and when you're done there, you missed a spot over here on my ass....

oc

Napoleon
04-18-04, 08:37 AM
:thumbup:

JT265
04-18-04, 08:38 AM
Double :thumbup:

Hey Nappy. Good to see you too! :thumbup:

lone_groover
04-18-04, 10:18 AM
Oh man.....I rarely get emotional, but I'm feelin' the tears welling up in my beadies right about now, and what have you.

Tony: Kiss it, Kiss it, Kiss it, Kiss it, Kiss it, Kiss it...........

:cry:

Spicoli
04-18-04, 10:54 AM
TG is just as desparate as his fans.

I was catching up on some CrackForum, and I see where Dependser is berating all those EaRLites that feel they have been betrayed by TG himself. Follow the leader no-passing roadracing furriners that don't want to be there; leased Japanese engine makers propping up 90% of the field, Chevies that are Cosworths, no Beechler or DNFisher; Hornitch in the wall, and PP calling it MoNtegi....

Even if they steal the last remaining bits of ChampCar history, they will aLWAYS have one major problem:

Tony George is in charge. Sucks to be him, all the people hate him now.