PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!

JT265
04-16-04, 05:40 PM
Anybody got a bandaid???!?!?!?!?!?!

A large monkey just flew outta my butt, and it hurts baaaad!

<on a side note, Lavin just got into the 1:09's.>

:saywhat: :D

Insomniac
04-16-04, 05:48 PM
Talk about going from a wanker/backmarker to the front. No wonder he took his money to Forsythe.

JT265
04-16-04, 06:12 PM
no kidding. Sadly, unless he has changed everything about his race prep, come 18-20 laps into the race he will get tired and revert back to the old Lavin that Cork knows and loves.

<and I don't mean in the Biblical sense, but i suppose that's okay anyway>

:D

chop456
04-16-04, 08:45 PM
Anybody got a bandaid???!?!?!?!?!?!

A large monkey just flew outta my butt, and it hurts baaaad!

<on a side note, Lavin just got into the 1:09's.>

:saywhat: :D

Monkeys flying out of butts are pchall's territory. Unless you've paid the proper licensing fees, cram that monkey back from whence it came.

lone_groover
04-16-04, 08:54 PM
Speaking of Friday Night Monkey Cramming, don't miss the Gomer Grand Guignol at 11:30 EST. The 'league is building up a head of steam - and it's gonna BLOW!

:gomer:

Railbird
04-16-04, 09:29 PM
that's 11:30 edt groover not est.

10:30 gomer central

back on topic

What about Lavin?

Buy-a-ride busts a number, lets hope he peacefully regresses at greenflag.

The last thing this event needs is a wanker induced incident at the start.

or maybe he's found his footing with a decent ride and I'll be drinking Corona at Milwaukee.

JT265
04-16-04, 09:53 PM
or maybe he's found his footing with a decent ride and I'll be drinking Corona at Milwaukee.

I'll admit that it's early, but I'll stand by my earlier deal that he'll wank out soon.

Real soon.

And Chopper, after the pain and suffering incurred when lone_groover yelled out..."I seen you take that crap, now put it back!!!",

and I did, I'll never do that again.

Never. ;)

Railbird
04-16-04, 10:07 PM
well JT let's just say the chances of me drinking Corona anywhere, much less Milwaukee, are as they have always been.

slim and none

JT265
04-16-04, 10:18 PM
well JT let's just say the chances of me drinking Corona anywhere, much less Milwaukee, are as they have always been.

slim and none

I hear ya 'Bird. Could you imagine the spin if a guy that has never sniffed a podium in the feeder ranks all of a sudden became a ChampCar star?

P Hanley
04-16-04, 11:59 PM
I'm no coach or guru when it comes to driving talant, but when you are surrounded by a current champion and a solid contender as teammates something has got to rub off. Lets just hope that it continues in race conditions. what do you think? :saywhat:

cart7
04-17-04, 07:13 AM
If Lavin starts qualifying towards the front, perhaps the race director could consider placing a couple orange cones on both ends of his rear wings for so this front-O-the-grid chicane will be easier to see.