PDA

View Full Version : A heartfelt sentiment to all the OCers in LB this weekend...

rabbit
04-16-04, 09:48 AM
You suck! :mad: :p :)

And to all of you who are not in LB but do not have to go to a surprise birthday party for your niece at precisely 4 p.m. on Sunday, you suck too!

:cry:

JT265
04-16-04, 09:51 AM
Well, err, um..................okay.

PS: next time, buy a helmet.

:D

Steve99
04-16-04, 11:43 AM
PS: next time, buy a helmet.
:D

Better yet, buy a Tivo.

scanman
04-16-04, 11:52 AM
I sympathise...Their's a lot of us Canuks who are getting the shaft again
from TSN...I'm trying the "Race Director" this weekend...starts in about
1 hr...i hope it works on my old MAC... :cool:

rabbit
04-16-04, 11:52 AM
I'll get it taped. That's not a problem. I'm just bummed that, after months of waiting, I'm going to have to tack four more hours onto my wait. :(

Turn7
04-16-04, 11:55 AM
I would buy her a champ car model for her birthday.

When she opened it up and gave you that puzzled look and says "what is this?", thats your cue to say, "Here, let me show you." Then walk over to the set and turn on Spike.

Simple solution.

cart7
04-16-04, 11:58 AM
Think what a great surprise it would be if rabbit didn't show up to the surprise party! :cool: They'll never miss ya. ;)

rabbit
04-16-04, 12:01 PM
I would buy her a champ car model for her birthday.

When she opened it up and gave you that puzzled look and says "what is this?", thats your cue to say, "Here, let me show you." Then walk over to the set and turn on Spike.

Simple solution. :) I'll do you one better. I took her and her mom and dad to Mid-Ohio a couple years ago. They're all big NASCAR fans. Now they're all big NASCAR fans who follow ChampCar too. But with my big ol' family there, I don't think I'll be able to swing hangin' out in the den all afternoon glued to the tube.

Wheel-Nut
04-16-04, 12:20 PM
^ If you drink enough they will want you hanging out in the den by yourself! :D

RTKar
04-16-04, 06:59 PM
^ If you drink enough they will want you hanging out in the den by yourself! :D

...and eat alot of beans.