PDA

View Full Version : G.P of Cleveland

pkvracing12
04-15-04, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know when the ticket renewal forms are getting sent out? It seems to me that there where here about the begining of April but they still havent came yet. Does anyone have a number or something i can call? i would Appreciate it.

DjDrOmusic
04-15-04, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know when the ticket renewal forms are getting sent out? It seems to me that there where here about the begining of April but they still havent came yet. Does anyone have a number or something i can call? i would Appreciate it.

I spoke with someone at Champcar several weeks ago about tickets and other things to do with Cleveland and was told that we expect to see something soon, how soon he didn't say, but I would think in the next couple of weeks everything will be organized. :)

turn1
04-15-04, 11:28 PM
The Cleveland operations are getting back up to speed after putting some key experienced managers in to place. Look for the ticket office to be in the Galleria again and more marketing and PR to start shortly. Given that the race is scheduled to begin in less than three months, time is of the essence and I expect you will some fun things kicking off.