lone_groover
04-14-04, 07:54 PM
Isn't that the troublemaker YCD?

:confused:

devilmaster
04-14-04, 08:09 PM
Isn't that the troublemaker YCD?

:confused:

Well, he didn't start talking about money, so it can't be wilke.... ;)

Steve

indyfan31
04-14-04, 08:09 PM
Cool. Looks like Champweb finally got a real server.

spirit_of_99
04-14-04, 08:29 PM
Somebody that's got some time on his hands? :gomer:

Corner5
04-14-04, 08:34 PM
Damn, you're popular! :D

Riverside
04-14-04, 08:38 PM
I am an "Igloo Graffiti Artist", fly spaceships, and watch over my buffalo herd. I also am taking classes to become a rock star, 'cause I like girls and beer and stuff.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl:

JT265
04-14-04, 08:41 PM
http://www.champweb.net/eventfeature.php?t=Fan_Festival

:gomer:

I've seen his posts on MSF. :gomer:

RaceChic
04-14-04, 09:15 PM
That guy is a dork. :rofl:

racer2c
04-14-04, 09:19 PM
Whoever he is, he doesn't know a thing about Champ Cars! :thumdown:

Spicoli
04-14-04, 09:22 PM
Whoever he is, he doesn't know a thing about Champ Cars! :thumdown:

Doood!

I thought we were pals, like me and Brickhead!

No smiley?

I need some love peeps :saywhat:

racer2c
04-14-04, 09:27 PM
Doood!

I thought we were pals, like me and Brickhead!

No smiley?

I need some love peeps :saywhat:

I'm trying a new dry humor thing as a scare tactic. It worked on l_g in the Off Camber forum earlier. (I got your woman right here, beeeoooch!)

SUCKAS!!! :) :D :rofl:

tantra
04-14-04, 09:59 PM
Interesting. I find that fan and I share many similar thoughts as regards Champ Car.

Question: What is it that his statements that reflect a lack of knowledge about Champ Car? I'm curious (honest) to learn what some of the younger fans consider worth knowing and expesssing when they speak and write about their support of Champ Car.

Robstar
04-14-04, 10:01 PM
What is it that his statements that reflect a lack of knowledge about Champ Car?

Try the post above yours... :)

racer2c
04-14-04, 10:08 PM
Interesting. I find that fan and I share many similar thoughts as regards Champ Car.

Question: What is it that his statements that reflect a lack of knowledge about Champ Car? I'm curious (honest) to learn what some of the younger fans consider worth knowing and expesssing when they speak and write about their support of Champ Car.

My apologise. I'm cross pollenating forum jokes forgetting that not all read them or even care. The purpose here is Champ Car discussion and indeed that fan is a real as they come.

Spicoli
04-14-04, 10:13 PM
I'm trying a new dry humor thing as a scare tactic. It worked on l_g in the Off Camber forum earlier. (I got your woman right here, beeeoooch!)

SUCKAS!!! :) :D :rofl:

Oh, okay. :rolleyes:

Double sucka sucka! :dork:

cart7
04-14-04, 10:20 PM

He's also written this (http://www.racingone.com/column.asp?artnum=19421) along with some other cockeyed stuff in the past. I'm not sure whether to take him seriously or not. :confused:

Spicoli
04-14-04, 10:24 PM

Thanks man. Want a hit?

Spicoli
04-14-04, 10:28 PM
He's also written this (http://www.racingone.com/column.asp?artnum=19421) along with some other cockeyed stuff in the past. I'm not sure whether to take him seriously or not. :confused:

Doood....pay attention! :p

I did not write that pice - Don did.

I simply answered some inteview questions for him - as noted above. Don has very little sense of humor, but he did learn the attributes of beer and women over the winter - so he's not all that bad...;)

Warlock!
04-14-04, 10:44 PM
That dude is an @ss... trust me on this.

I'll step in if he ever gets himself in too deep, but dude is a doiley-wearin' @ss...

:D

Warlock!

Riverside
04-14-04, 10:45 PM
Hey Spicoli, planning any gigs with Kenny Brack? :rofl:

nissan gtp
04-14-04, 11:10 PM

Don has very little sense of humor, but he did learn the attributes of beer and women over the winter - so he's not all that bad...;)

good man :rofl: :thumbup:

extramundane
04-14-04, 11:45 PM
That guy drinks too much...

tantra
04-14-04, 11:55 PM
I see.
Even though I thought that guy and I have some views in common, it's now obvious to me that he does a lot more smoking that I ever did.

Even in my latter years and in my most beer-induced mindless state, I admit that I could never dream up that piece. :)

Spicoli
04-15-04, 02:39 AM
I see.
Even though I thought that guy and I have some views in common, it's now obvious to me that he does a lot more smoking that I ever did.

Even in my latter years and in my most beer-induced mindless state, I admit that I could never dream up that piece. :)

Warlock sucks.

:ImInDeepNow: :saywhat:

rosawendel
04-15-04, 08:22 AM
i admit going to the site off & on to get information and some pics (i think they were the only ones to have same day pics of the fanfest), but the incredible amount of typos, misspellings, and poor writing grates on me. it's hard to come off as professional when you can't spell or write properly.

example from the front page, top article:
"The Champ Car's made the last adjustments on the Fontana roadcourse prior to the season opener in Long Beach, California."

-the apostrophe in "Champ Car's" makes it posessive, which is incorrect.
-did the cars themselves make the adjustments? were they made on the actual road course?
-roadcourse? road course is two words, not one.

a more correct phrasing might be:
"The Champ Cars were on track at the Fontana road course for final adjustments prior to the season opener at Long Beach."

some might call this nitpicking. i call it the difference between a professional and an ameteur web site.

okay, i'm done ranting. please feel free to rip me for not using capitalization.