PDA

View Full Version : How many more weeks?

GOFAST1
02-01-03, 08:55 PM
Oh! That's right! Three more! Can't wait! :) Are you guys getting anxious?!! I hope they manage the start pretty well! It will be an interesting season! What do you think?

cart7
02-01-03, 09:01 PM
I'm with you, I can't wait!!:D I'm looking forward to getting aquanted with all the new faces.

Here's a vote for standing starts in 04.

RTKar
02-01-03, 09:36 PM
O Yea, now I have to learn a bunch of new helmet designs and I hope NH changes the color scheme of that godawful Lilly car. It's also going to be interesting hearing the comments from the F3000 guys this year about our road courses and the lack of chicanes and in some cases run-off areas and what they think of ovals..... I can't wait....and then after the first race we can all btch about the long lay-off to the next race.

Hurling Frootmig
02-01-03, 09:51 PM
I'm looking forward to the young guns. The elimation of traction control brings back another driver element to the game.

RaceGrrl
02-01-03, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Hurling Frootmig
I'm looking forward to the young guns. The elimation of traction control brings back another driver element to the game.

Ditto. I felt like traction control was to blame for some of the poor racing last year.

nz_climber
02-01-03, 11:19 PM
I can't wait - i just hope we get to see it over here - cause we missed the first race last season!

Rusty - any news if sky will show cart again????