PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm mad...

Spicoli
04-14-04, 08:03 AM
I'm gonna personally kick the piss out of RatFace if this is anywhere near true..

"We were definitely going to be a one-car team, said Jeremy Dale, RuSport team manager. "We are short on cars, and Lolas are scarce. That's what everybody [in Champ Car] wants, so they are hard to find. Rahal and Fernandez both had cars from last year, but neither of them will sell us one.
"We have two, and we'll have more for the next race, but for Long Beach, one big job is painting one of A.J.'s yellow cars the red, white and green for Michel." :flame:

Every single punk that calls themslves a EARL fan should be embarrassed by this.

Bring it (I shouldn't call people out by their names but you know who you are). :flame:

cart7
04-14-04, 08:20 AM
I can't understand why the Lola plant ain't kickin the autoclave shop into overdrive. Everyone needs chassis's and yet they're having to rely on used stuff from defunct teams to put an effort on the grid. Granted, it would have been optimistic (and maybe stupid) for Lola to have cranked out a half dozen or more new cars for unannounced teams but still, I've got to think now is the time to crank out some more cars.

As for the latest defectors, it's pretty obvious they aren't selling their souls to TG and twirling. It's their equipment so they can do with it want they want, the fact that they're keeping it indicates they may want to come back when the smoke clears. Should they be welcomed back???? :saywhat:

BTW, how many more years can we expect this same chassis to be used. Weren't they going to announce a new 06 spec this season?

Spicoli
04-14-04, 08:25 AM
I can't understand why the Lola plant ain't kickin the autoclave shop into overdrive. Everyone needs chassis's and yet they're having to rely on used stuff from defunct teams to put an effort on the grid. Granted, it would have been optimistic (and maybe stupid) for Lola to have cranked out a half dozen or more new cars for unannounced teams but still, I've got to think now is the time to crank out some more cars.

As for the latest defectors, it's pretty obvious they aren't selling their souls to TG and twirling. It's their equipment so they can do with it want they want, the fact that they're keeping it indicates they may want to come back when the smoke clears. Should they be welcomed back???? :saywhat:

BTW, how many more years can we expect this same chassis to be used. Weren't they going to announce a new 06 spec this season?

I'm offended by your response. Really offended. You think I'm that dumb? I may be a "jackoff" according to Racewriter, but I'm not a dumb "jackoff".

skidmarks
04-14-04, 08:25 AM

Maybe they aren't selling because they have sold out and now NEED Champcar to die so they can be standing on the right side of the fence. :mad:

cart7
04-14-04, 09:18 AM
We're both speculating aren't we?? Rahal still has Danica running in Atlantics doesn't he? I'm assuming she's there in order to move up to Cart not the earl, otherwise he'd have moved her to IPS. I can't speak for AF but I thought I read recently that he would have rather stayed in Cart. Again, I'm just speculating on their reasons for keeping their old Champcar equipment. ;)

Spicoli
04-14-04, 09:23 AM
We're both speculating aren't we?? Rahal still has Danica running in Atlantics doesn't he? I'm assuming she's there in order to move up to Cart not the earl, otherwise he'd have moved her to IPS. I can't speak for AF but I thought I read recently that he would have rather stayed in Cart. Again, I'm just speculating on their reasons for keeping their old Champcar equipment. ;)

Oh, now I understand. :rolleyes:

pinniped
04-14-04, 09:47 AM
Well, this if true certainly sucks for the fans. But, as far as OWRS is concerned, they should have realized that if too much was going to come together too late in the day, i.e., too soon before the first race, that things like this would occur.

Racewriter
04-14-04, 09:49 AM

C'mon, cart7. The only response Spicoli will accept is "FTG.":rolleyes:

I'm surprised Fernandez won't sell. I'm not surprised about Rahal - he's a snake, and always has been.

DaveL
04-14-04, 10:09 AM
The fact that Fernandez and Ra-hole won't sell their Lolas tells us everything we need to know and no further commentary is necessary.

racer2c
04-14-04, 10:19 AM
The fact that Fernandez and Ra-hole won't sell their Lolas tells us everything we need to know and no further commentary is necessary.

I agree, but can't resist adding just one more, FBR, FAF and FTG.

Andrew Longman
04-14-04, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=Spicoli]"We were definitely going to be a one-car team, said Jeremy Dale, RuSport team manager. "We are short on cars, and Lolas are scarce. That's what everybody [in Champ Car] wants, so they are hard to find. Rahal and Fernandez both had cars from last year, but neither of them will sell us one.
"We have two, and we'll have more for the next race, but for Long Beach, one big job is painting one of A.J.'s yellow cars the red, white and green for Michel." QUOTE]

Source?

racer2c
04-14-04, 10:26 AM
I assumed RatFace. Whoever that is. The coach for the Broncos?

Turn7
04-14-04, 10:30 AM
I like a discussion where people who are both fans of the same series differ a bit. I also like to think that we as a group can discuss things in a manner that is civil enough to not come across like a kid trying to puff up his chest on a playground.

Save the insults for those that deserve it is my opinion. :thumdown:

JoeBob
04-14-04, 10:54 AM
I wouldn't be stunned to see Fernandez show up in Mexico City. I'm not counting on it, but I wouldn't be stunned to see it. Rahal will go where the money is. If he can swing a deal for Danica in Champ Cars, I think he'd do it.

That said, they could lease their cars to another team for the year, and get them back in the future.

Also, it was printed a while back that Lola is making a new run of cars. Those are probably the cars that a team like RuSport is waiting for.

As for the insults - I'd suggest reading this thread: http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1863 if you don't want to add another forum to the "Forums I've been banned from" list.

OffCamber is (and always has been) about discussion. If you can't disagree with someone nicely, this probably isn't the place for you.

scanman
04-14-04, 11:10 AM
As for the latest defectors, it's pretty obvious they aren't selling their souls to TG and twirling. It's their equipment so they can do with it want they want, the fact that they're keeping it indicates they may want to come back when the smoke clears. Should they be welcomed back???
Personaly, I think they sold their souls to all the devil's...:thumdown:
If Lola's are in such demand, you would think they could get premium bucks
for them...why not sell??...something stinks to me and it smells like rice. :shakehead

Brickman
04-14-04, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't be stunned to see Fernandez show up in Mexico City. I'm not counting on it, but I wouldn't be stunned to see it. Rahal will go where the money is. If he can swing a deal for Danica in Champ Cars, I think he'd do it.

That said, they could lease their cars to another team for the year, and get them back in the future.

Also, it was printed a while back that Lola is making a new run of cars. Those are probably the cars that a team like RuSport is waiting for.

As for the insults - I'd suggest reading this thread: http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1863 if you don't want to add another forum to the "Forums I've been banned from" list.

OffCamber is (and always has been) about discussion. If you can't disagree with someone nicely, this probably isn't the place for you.

JoeBob nails it.

Quit whining and complaining about the defectors, it's their cars, last time I heard people aren't required to sell their posessions just because someone covets them. Lola can build them a new one.

Bring it? :laugh: 12,931 posts at CW and it seems you didn't learn squat.

IMHO

DaveL
04-14-04, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't be stunned to see Fernandez show up in Mexico City. I'm not counting on it, but I wouldn't be stunned to see it.

Fernandez is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Honda now and there is no way Honda will let him show up in Mexico City. If it were up to me, if he did show up I'd deny the entry and tell him to go home. ChampCar doesn't need the likes of him, it needs owners committed to rebuilding what the Fifth Column worked so hard to destroy. And Adrian is now marching with the Fifth Column.

Screw him and the Honda powered crapwagon his riding on these days. If he'd sell his no longer needed Lolas I'd feel different. But he won't. Again, that's all I need to know. Same goes for Rahole.

DaveL
04-14-04, 11:26 AM
Quit whining and complaining about the defectors, it's their cars, last time I heard people aren't required to sell their posessions just because someone covets them. Lola can build them a new one.

Brickman, simple question: If Rahole and Fernandez no longer run ChampCars, what good reason can there possibly be for them to not sell their cars to someone who wants to purchase them in good faith? What, they need show cars? C'mon, they have old tubs they can use for that purpose. Those Lolas are of no value to them anymore and all they'll do is collect dust.

So again, give us one good rational logical reason why they refuse to sell their cars.

Ankf00
04-14-04, 11:28 AM
RuSport can afford new lolas fresh from the autoclave can't they? I thought that guy was walking $ :confused:

Andrew Longman
04-14-04, 11:35 AM
Maybe I'm dense.

Does this quote mean only Michel is racing at LB with a yellow AJ car as a back up? Or does it mean they will both be there but niether will have a back up? On street course backups are often needed.

Clarify? Source? :confused:

skidmarks
04-14-04, 11:38 AM
RuSport can afford new lolas fresh from the autoclave can't they? I thought that guy was walking $ :confused:

I read a rumor Lola was ramping up to build six cars, but you can't buy what doesn't exist.

From what I gather Rusport only has two lolas? So each driver has one tub?

I may be dense, but even for a one car team shouldn't they have more than two cars?

racer2c
04-14-04, 11:38 AM
Champ Car and it's real fans will rejoice this Sunday and not a one of us will miss Rahole or Mexican Frog.

These are two guys that know that their Lolas could benefit Champ Car and refuse to sell them in an obvious attempt to hamper the competition as much as they can. These guys weren't one year crossovers from the IRL, they, as I shouldn't have to remind people, were CART journeymen.

They deserve every middle finger we can muster.

Another fine fence sitting post by our resident fence sitter. One would think that all that fence sitting would hurt after awhile. I guess he built up calluses.

Spicoli
04-14-04, 11:42 AM
12,931 posts at CW and it seems you didn't learn squat.

IMHO

Please explain. Thanks for all the research - very Wilke-esque of you. :rolleyes:

stalker.

skidmarks
04-14-04, 11:42 AM
D'oh double post, almost, gotta damn, page not displayed error so I had hack through the tought again...maybe said it better?

So what I infer only two cars for RuSport at LB, and each driver has no spare. :(

I would hope they could get at least one more car so the team could have a spare.

And does the rest of this comment mean Michel has to find another shop to run out of for the rest of the year? FBR! At the reported $8-10 mil per year Gigante paid that assclown, you would think they would own at least one car.

racer2c
04-14-04, 11:45 AM
If Honda or Toyota and Mumbles get Danica, we all know where she's racing. She's pretty high profile for a driver who has never driven in a major series. Amazing what a nice pair of...eyes does for one's career. I wouldn't be surprised if she just becomes a TV personality for races and 'men' shows on Spike. She'll make a ton of money, people will know her name and she'll grow old without a back brace.

Brickman
04-14-04, 11:47 AM
Brickman, simple question: If Rahole and Fernandez no longer run ChampCars, what good reason can there possibly be for them to not sell their cars to someone who wants to purchase them in good faith? What, they need show cars? C'mon, they have old tubs they can use for that purpose. Those Lolas are of no value to them anymore and all they'll do is collect dust.

So again, give us one good rational logical reason why they refuse to sell their cars.

I'm not them. Logic also can ask why keep a used chassis that is basically worthless around when you could sell it for what? $100,000? $200,000? I'm not sure what new ones even go for. Sure to keep useless chassis around to just gather dust would make no sense.

Do I think Honda has a clause that they get some yen but can't sell their chassis? Maybe but doubtful. Patrick sold his stuff, but he's running Chevy power.

Fifth Column conspiracy? What good does it do if they can buy new chassis?

Brickman
04-14-04, 11:50 AM
Please explain.

No.

racer2c
04-14-04, 11:59 AM
From the context of the original post, I gather that they are planning on purchasing new Lolas but that they will not be ready in time for LB.

Thanks for the Texas fiasco Booby, thanks for helping out your longtime series of choice. Thanks for nothin.

Jervis Tetch 1
04-14-04, 12:08 PM
If I didn't know any better I'd say it smells of collusion.

The only rational explanation I can think of that they won't sell the Lola's is unfortunately simple, they choose not to either because they won't sell them or SOMEBODY else, i.e. T.G. or Honda has stated the case. That's obviously no surprised to everyone, but that doesn't make it any easier either.

Oh well, certainly their loss.

SteveH
04-14-04, 12:13 PM
As far as why Danica is running Atlantics rather than IPS - IPS is a joke. A bigger joke than the IRL. Its stillborn. Even the TF elite question its value. If Honda is 'assisting' Rahal in his move to the IRL, why would they 'assist' moving Danica to IPS - a series that runs exclusively with Nissan engines?

Brickman
04-14-04, 12:17 PM
As far as why Danica is running Atlantics rather than IPS = IPS is a joke. A bigger joke than the IRL. Its stillborn. Even the TF elite question its value. If Honda is 'assisting' Rahal in his move to the IRL, why would they 'assist' moving Danica to IPS - a series that runs exclusively with Nissan engines?

IPS is indeed a joke. I would expect to see her in Champ Cars before IPS.

lone_groover
04-14-04, 12:21 PM
With Rice, BreƤk, and that Nip in his stable, RatFink is gonna need those $100-200k in the bank just to pay some insurance deductibles.

Latterman is all set, though. The good folks at Botany500 can FedEx a black suit out to him overnight whenever he needz.

:thumdown:

JT265
04-14-04, 12:24 PM
Fifth Column conspiracy? What good does it do if they can buy new chassis?

Consider that it takes quite some time for a new chassis (new cost $450,000, plus spares) to be born, and the small-minded black hearted bastards in the 5th column believe that they have struck another blow to ChampCar.

It must suck to have a product that is so bereft of attraction that your life goal is to try and sink any and all competition for your market.

Warlock!
04-14-04, 12:31 PM
Or does it mean they will both be there but niether will have a back up? On street course backups are often needed.
I think this is the case. Hopefully if Dinger decides to "ding" the wall, one of the big money teams would lend or sell RuSport another tub until the new ones come in.

Warlock!

RichK
04-14-04, 12:33 PM
Rahal and Fernandez both leave AFTER the series kickoff. Rahal TURNS AWAY millions of sponsor dollars to run a top flight Champcar team that (for awhile) fought for last year's championship. Rahal pressures Gigante by saying "Adrian is a powerful decision maker in Mexico" after AF quits. Neither AF or BR will sell chassis to Champcar teams.

Anyone who doesn't see a conspiracy (look up the definition) is stupid.

JT265
04-14-04, 12:43 PM
Anyone who doesn't see a conspiracy (look up the definition) is stupid.

You shouldn't insult Brickman like that. :)

Brickman
04-14-04, 12:51 PM
Consider that it takes quite some time for a new chassis (new cost $450,000, plus spares) to be born, and the small-minded black hearted bastards in the 5th column believe that they have struck another blow to ChampCar.

It must suck to have a product that is so bereft of attraction that your life goal is to try and sink any and all competition for your market.

I think that was the cost years ago, but they have been using the same mold for a number of years now. So what's a used one go for? Who hasn't sold? Penske? Ganassi? Green? Who keeps track of such things... Lola?

Plus to ask a stupid question... IF the manufacturers bolted from the IRL (been known to happen) just where would you guess the guys who follow the money would go?

Brickman
04-14-04, 12:53 PM
You shouldn't insult Brickman like that. :)

I can be pretty stupid. What open wheel fans aren't? ;)

TippyGomez
04-14-04, 12:53 PM
Eye sold dem to Honda for a dollar!!! No kibbing, its a sweet deal. I told dem, " Hey look, I needed de shop space for da Crap, er, er, Indycar". Honda gave me fibe million bucks to store dem cars!!! They are GREAT!!! Told me eye could even keeb deem for dem. Dey are starting a "Powereb by Ford" museum. Much like Chebbie, dey hab takin da attitude if you cant beat em, buy em... See, Honda gave me no monies to run de eyeRel. Da money is for storage!

4wheeldrifter
04-14-04, 12:55 PM
It sure as h*ll doesn't look or smell good to me either. The real test will be a few races down the pike. If Lola gets up and running and there are plenty of chassis to go around and THEN Rahole or the other guy decide to sell, you'll have your confirmation. For me, I don't really need confirmation. I'm afraid I'm on DaveL's side on this one at this point. It's really just sad to think that he was my favorite driver for all those years. :(

BTW,,, glad I got to put in my $.02 before this one gets locked up. :p

Spicoli
04-14-04, 12:55 PM
I think that was the cost years ago, but they have been using the same mold for a number of years now. So what's a used one go for? Who hasn't sold? Penske? Ganassi? Green? Who keeps track of such things... Lola?

Plus to ask a stupid question... IF the manufacturers bolted from the IRL (been known to happen) just where would you guess the guys who follow the money would go?

1. I do. most were bought by ChampCar at the end of 02.

2. Did you figure that one out all by yourself? :saywhat:

JT265
04-14-04, 12:56 PM

AFAIK, The cost of a new one is the same. (Gotta recoup the $$$ from R&D, at least that's the party line). Used $$$ would depend on miles and crash damage, and Lola keeps a master list of everything. Penske still has the reynards, Chips stuff went to Forsythe, Greens cars went back to HonDUH, and the money followers would end up in Nascar, IMO.

Spicoli
04-14-04, 12:56 PM
No.

Stalker.

Ziggy
04-14-04, 12:58 PM
Honda now owns Rahal's and Adrian's Lolas. Bank on it

its the fans fault
Ziggy

Corner5
04-14-04, 01:04 PM
Honda has joined TG in trying to make something out of irl and the 500 with AF and BR. They want their decision to go to irl the right one and they are corrupting the irl just like they did in CART.Were the lola's part of the bargain?
Seems they are worth more sitting in a garage than being sold. I think that says it all.

Brickman
04-14-04, 01:15 PM

Ziggy

So what did Mo Nunn do with his?

Wally
04-14-04, 01:20 PM
This is the first time I recall a shortage of tubs ,correct me if I am wrong. Would this not make it a rare sellers market? What about spare parts ?

Suspect logic at best. :shakehead

JLMannin
04-14-04, 01:34 PM
Rahal and Fernandez are good businessmen. The Lolas are worth more $$ to them if they keep them. It is my opinion that they received far more than their residual value of ~200k in toneybucks and Hondabucks nort to run them this year. If they keep the rolling equipment, they can use it as blackmail again in '05 to get paid by TG and Honda not to run Champcar again. It would be rather difficult to threaten to go back to Champcar and get TG and Honda to believe itif they sold the Lolas.

It is also my opinion that the money they got to leave Champcar was contingent on them retaining the cars. TG is out to kill of Champcar. Anyone who was not able to figure that out by now is really stupid.

racer2c
04-14-04, 01:40 PM
Rahal and Fernandez are good businessmen. The Lolas are worth more $$ to them if they keep them. It is my opinion that they received far more than their residual value of ~200k in toneybucks and Hondabucks nort to run them this year. If they keep the rolling equipment, they can use it as blackmail again in '05 to get paid by TG and Honda not to run Champcar again. It would be rather difficult to threaten to go back to Champcar and get TG and Honda to believe itif they sold the Lolas.

It is also my opinion that the money they got to leave Champcar was contingent on them retaining the cars. TG is out to kill of Champcar. Anyone who was not able to figure that out by now is really stupid.

And thus giving every 'real' Champ Car fan the right to call em like they see em. Traitors. Traitors who should never be let back.

scanman
04-14-04, 01:42 PM
I can be pretty stupid.;)
Too bad, no sig lines.. :laugh:.

Brickman
04-14-04, 01:52 PM
Stalker.

http://www.artisticimagesgallery.com/Images/Images_01/A_Black/Doily.jpg

You have a minimum of 999 words to catch back up. ;)

Wheel-Nut
04-14-04, 01:52 PM
W-N . . . . .Hello, I'm stupid!

Crowd . . . . . . Hello Stupid!

What does AFAIK stand for?

And my take on the tub matter. TG and Honda have a say who can buy or not buy the cars from BR and AF.

Ziggy
04-14-04, 02:02 PM
:gomer:

Spicoli
04-14-04, 02:03 PM
I've neer seen a group of men so damn desparate in my life. Booby & Adwian are spinning and backpeddling so fast they can;t even keep up with themsleves....Braccident evidently left his brain in the catch fence...and some of you people are buying it?

You turn your back on a sport that MADE you what you are/once were, and you blame it on your own inablility to lead or manage a series? What's crazier is that they turned to idiotgrandson as their saviour??? Booby says he can only do what his sponsors want him to do? Have some balls, have some respect, sell the damn car to the kid. Try to muster up at least ONE OUNCE of dignity you RatHole.

How F'in dumb do they think we are?

Racewriter
04-14-04, 02:07 PM

Ziggy

That's what I was thinking. Rahal and Fernandez are whores, and a whore won't hold back if there's a customer. Apparently, there was such a customer.

skidmarks
04-14-04, 02:10 PM
That's what I was thinking. Rahal and Fernandez are whores, and a whore won't hold back if there's a customer. Apparently, there was such a customer.
:D

WHORES!! :rofl:

Turn7
04-14-04, 02:15 PM

As far as I know, it really doesn't have any true meaning.

scanman
04-14-04, 02:16 PM
I've neer seen a group of men so damn desparate in my life.
How F'in dumb do they think we are?
That's what they want, "Dumb People"
They don't question...

Spicoli
04-14-04, 02:17 PM
Source: LATimes

FCYTravis
04-14-04, 02:18 PM
I don't think Rahole has an ounce of dignity left - he's sold it all out to Honda.

This is everything that was wrong with the old CART wrapped up into a ball - team owners who are latched so firmly onto factory nipple-sucking that they can't see a damn thing in front of their faces. The only thing they have in mind is their own greed for cash.

Personally, I'm glad the traitors went EARLing - our series, Champ Car, is far the better for it. Manufacturers killed IMSA, they killed the old CART and they're going to be killing the new, improved EARL in a pretty short stretch of time.

Champ Car, on the other hand, now has the opportunity - AND responsibility - to ensure the same mistakes aren't made again. Don't let team owners chugalug so much factory money that they become beholden to the factory, not the series. Ensure that the people who run the series ALWAYS have its best interest in mind - and now that they own and run it, the Three Amigos sure do - or it's their money down the toilet.

We have a tremendous opportunity this year to start anew from the ashes of North America's greatest road racing series. Drop the flag.

Turn7
04-14-04, 02:19 PM
Source: LATimes

This is the link but, you'll have to register to read it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/motorracing/la-sp-jourdain13apr13,1,3592201.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-autoracing

scanman
04-14-04, 02:24 PM
I don't think Rahole has an ounce of dignity left - he's sold it all out to Honda.

This is everything that was wrong with the old CART wrapped up into a ball - team owners who are latched so firmly onto factory nipple-sucking that they can't see a damn thing in front of their faces. The on,y thing they have in mind is their own greed for cash.

Personally, I'm glad the traitors went EARLing - our series, Champ Car, is far the better for it. Manufacturers killed IMSA, they killed the old CART and they're going to be killing the new, improved EARL in a pretty short stretch of time.

Champ Car, on the other hand, now has the opportunity to ensure the same mistakes aren't made again. Don't let team owners chugalug so much factory money that they become beholden to the factory, not the series. Ensure that the people who run the series ALWAYS have its best interest in mind - and now that they own and run it, the Three Amigos sure do - or it's their money down the toilet.

We have a tremendous opportunity this year to start anew from the ashes of North America's greatest road racing series. Drop the flag.
Geez, I wish I'd have said that... :thumbup:

fourrunner
04-14-04, 02:32 PM
The Former CART Owners in the IRL have a meeting every morning to decide what stupid thing they're gonna say next... Then they tell Rahal to keep on the the Fake Nose, Mustache & Glasses to deliver todays pronouncement to the Press... Then he tells them they're not Fake ! :eek:

Fernandez is just Happy he's not a "Pool Boy" in Los Angeles ! ;)

Brickman
04-14-04, 02:37 PM
This is the link but, you'll have to register to read it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/motorracing/la-sp-jourdain13apr13,1,3592201.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-autoracing

Good article.

FCYTravis has it right. "The on,y thing they have in mind is their own greed for cash."

It would be interesting to see who has what Champ Cars and why they are or aren't selling them, because it goes against their MO.

Racewriter
04-14-04, 02:38 PM

As
Far
As
I
Know

datachicane
04-14-04, 02:45 PM
As
Far
As
I
Know

Arnold's
Flaky
After
Ingesting
Ketones

racer2c
04-14-04, 02:53 PM
Adrian
Fernandez
Also
Ingests
Krap

datachicane
04-14-04, 03:01 PM
Al Jr's
Formidable
Array of
Indy
Kink

scanman
04-14-04, 03:09 PM
W-N . . . . .Hello, I'm stupid!

Crowd . . . . . . Hello Stupid!

Awe ,Faulk All Indy Knobs

Spicoli
04-14-04, 03:09 PM
A
Fookin
I
Know

:saywhat:

aka: Ziggy

:runs:

:p

Spicoli
04-14-04, 03:13 PM
http://www.joelski.com/cakedood.gif

"Find a happy place Finfd a happy place......"

Go step on a rake.

Brickman
04-14-04, 03:35 PM
Go step on a rake.

Dohily! :o ;)

:thumbup: Good you don't take the fun and games seriously.

Spicoli
04-14-04, 04:41 PM
Dohily! :o ;)

:thumbup: Good you don't take the fun and games seriously.

Shut up. :gomer:

Wally
04-14-04, 06:18 PM
Hey Brick shouldn't you be packin for Motegi about now...... :p

JT265
04-14-04, 06:54 PM
Hey Brick shouldn't you be packin for Motegi about now...... :p

The :gomer: translation would be MoNtegi.

Hope that helps. ;)

Winston Wolfe
04-14-04, 06:58 PM

Well, not exactly. AFAIK, means " As far as I know"....

The expression that means nothing, is in fact, one used by Chevy Chase, in "Fletch", where he says "As far as YOU know", which really has no meaning when answering a question.

He also used the line "What can I do to you", when talking to some hot chick in the same movie. (As opposed to saying "What can I do for you"...)

Ya gotta love Fletch ! :cool:

Winston Wolfe
04-14-04, 06:59 PM
The :gomer: translation would be MoNtegi.

Hope that helps. ;)

Wasn't it Paul "Screwin' the pooch" Page, who used to say MoNtegi.... back in the day, when his miserable a$$ was calling the CART races ?

That always makes me cringe....

datachicane
04-14-04, 07:15 PM

You may want to reread T7's post, slowly this time...

RaceGrrl
04-14-04, 07:17 PM

WW, Turn7 got you. AFAIK, that was a little sarcasm from him. :D

JT265
04-14-04, 07:21 PM
Wasn't it Paul "Screwin' the pooch" Page, who used to say MoNtegi.... back in the day, when his miserable a$$ was calling the CART races ?

That always makes me cringe....

Yep. He was just pissed 'cause they kept bringing the sushi up to his room.

Without cooking it.

BTW- <---that means "by the way" BTW :D, there are a lot of swillers at GooberForum that love the "N" too.

cart7
04-14-04, 10:11 PM
You may want to reread T7's post, slowly this time...
:laugh:

Turn7
04-15-04, 08:48 AM
Just remember, its a two drink minimum and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Goodnight.

JT265
04-15-04, 06:20 PM
so, whaddya you guys think of that Donnie Beechler anyway? :gomer:

devilmaster
04-15-04, 06:32 PM
so, whaddya you guys think of that Donnie Beechler anyway? :gomer:

look.......Just because its legal in Canada, the rest of us don't have to accept the love you two have for each other, JT.... :p

Steve

Steve99
04-15-04, 06:47 PM

Are we talking about Microsoft now?

JT265
04-15-04, 08:09 PM
look.......Just because its legal in Canada, the rest of us don't have to accept the love you two have for each other, JT.... :p

Steve

HAHA!!!! ok..........

5!!!

oops!!! wrong forum....sorry.

Cam
04-15-04, 09:48 PM
Are we talking about Microsoft now?

That would be my take! :p