PDA

View Full Version : Paging devilmaster

rabbit
04-13-04, 02:28 PM
Hey Steve, are you going to do a video like you did last year before St. Pete? :thumbup:

devilmaster
04-13-04, 03:43 PM
No Comment.

:)
Steve

ChampcarShark
04-13-04, 05:01 PM
The master has spoken.

fourrunner
04-13-04, 05:16 PM
Wow... the "Pager" actually works!! ;)

rabbit
04-13-04, 05:19 PM
DATELINE CYBERSPACE --- Reports have begun to surface that notorious Off Camber racing forum member “devilmaster” is abandoning his cyber friends by failing to create a highly inspirational Champ Car season preview video.

Devilmaster would neither confirm nor deny the reports, fueling speculation that he is lazy.

“No comment,” Mr. Master said on Tuesday.

Anonymous sources within the cyber community expressed their dismay and disappointment at Master’s apparrent lack of concern for their interests.

“I was skeptical when I heard the rumors,” said one forum member speaking on a condition of anonymity. “But when I saw his reply, well, I feel slighted.”

“I also heard he’s gay. Warlock!” the anonymous source continued.

Also Tuesday, President Bush sent a warning to the Canadian government, saying, “Those who harbor non-video makers are as guilty as the non-video makers.”

We will continue to track this developing story.

Cam
04-13-04, 05:48 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

devilmaster
04-14-04, 03:04 AM
Ok.

Now, i'll comment.

First off, with that kind of article writing, you'll be getting your IMS credentials in no time, rabbit. And you'll fit right in too, ya gomer. :p ;)

Second, I had been working on the video for a couple weeks, and hoped to have it done no later than thursday. Way to wreck it for me.....

Anyways, its done now. Hope ya like it.
Steve